Home county's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

Did you ever go to Emma Hamilton? That pub was a dump!
    yes played for colliers wood utd for a while so went in their

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Was the Grove Tavern opposite South Wimbledon tube? Vaguely remember a pub there from my days living in SW London.
      Yes mate , other side on the junction of Merton and Kingston Rds
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Yes mate , other side on the junction of Merton and Kingston Rds
        Yeah...weren't a bad boozer round that way

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

i was in the Grove with an ex girlfriend ,it kicked off ,she got involved because she knew some of the geezers in there , she ended up decking some fella ( she was out of Mitcham ! ) , i couldn`t get out of there quick enough that night .
          ####ing hell! I thought I had it bad going out with a girl from Deptford!

Comment

In Hertford obviously and there's a few Hoops, more Spuds and Gooners. Work in Cambridge and there's quite a few Hoops, many travel by train each game. Kings Cross is always a good place to be after match day on a Saturday. All fans looking up at the board waiting for their train.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

arrrrrrr, i remember the cambridge genral whom nearly killed a chelsea lad i know and got serious bird for back in the day.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yeah I know Leighsy, we've discussed this before. Les Muranyi was one of the 4 or 5 that did bird
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

wonder if they any good at 10 pin bowling still lol
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                  X