Home county's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home county's

Put this in the QPR section because its QPR related and important ,who supports who outside London in the South East............
    People in Essex ,Kent ,Surrey, Hertfordshire, , have your say

To make it right , i`m not including Greater London , so for my neck of the woods areas like Merton ,Sutton,, Croydon arnt included ,they are Greater London , we are interested in Reigate ,Guildford ,Banstead .Leatherhead etc

Reckon they will all come up as Chelsea areas , but iknow Caterham, whytleleaf etc would be Palace

Do we have any Home County areas ? i know people on here talked of somewhere outside Watford called Oxhey ,?
    Essex is known for West Ham ,Kent for Millwall ,Surrey for Chelsea
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Sussex season ticket holder see a few rangers on the train from Brighton

Comment

The direct overground service from Clapham Junction is well used by rangers fans, I sometimes stay at relatives in epsom/Banstead area when I'm doing home games and a fair few come from Surrey and further afield to use that service.
      Alot of fans aged 40 plus have moved from greater London to the home counties and much further beyond in last 20 or 30 years myself included.

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
        Sussex season ticket holder see a few rangers on the train from Brighton
        Yep there’s lots of rangers across Sussex

Comment

Slough n wexham park be big qpr strongholds....n bognor regis n pagham...plenty of ex west londoners down there
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Clacton has a few Rs season ticket holders I see on the train.

Comment

i ve met a few from Bracknall , who reckoned round there was quite strong for Rangers support.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                The direct overground service from Clapham Junction is well used by rangers fans, I sometimes stay at relatives in epsom/Banstead area when I'm doing home games and a fair few come from Surrey and further afield to use that service.
                Alot of fans aged 40 plus have moved from greater London to the home counties and much further beyond in last 20 or 30 years myself included.
                Epsom is a big Chelsea area , so its always good to hear of Rs round there .

Comment

Your right about oxhey , quite a few rangers out there that have moved out of Kensal rise , Ladbroke Grove etc.

Comment

Surrey but all Chelsea I'm afraid. You can find a good scattering of spurs fans which makes it a little more bearable
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

quite a few of us in Devon and I'm told some more have moved recently into Seaton with their kids proudly displaying the colours
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Fair few Rangers in Woking ..Addlestone areas

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          Clacton has a few Rs season ticket holders I see on the train.
                          where are you in clacton old chap...? I have a little holiday cottage n little clacton village
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            i ve met a few from Bracknall , who reckoned round there was quite strong for Rangers support.
                            theres a couple about in bracknell. i often get a "u rs" from a random guy whenever i wear a qpr shirt in public. i don't see any qpr shirts when i'm on the train from bracknell though

Comment

I stayed at stevenage when we was at Wembley in 2014, got a local stopping train into King's Cross, by the time it got there it was packed with R's. But to fair every R and his dog came out that day!

Comment

Working...
                              X