• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Love this...

Tony speaks too much, didn't prove his worth and is hated by a large portion of fans.
    Amit doesn't speak, when he does it PR bullsh1t and again a portion of fans are cynical...

I give up.
    Personally I never had any issues with Tony's use of Twitter. He tried to engage with fans. Im sure he got valuable feedback from it whilst also having to put up with idiots and trolls. Broad views don't necessarily match my views. My point being, where was Amit when the family took a back seat? Did they attend any games, voice support on social media, attend fans forums etc. What evidence is there that Amit is some sort or super fan?

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Is he?

Gave it the big PR blast last time to get the fans on board and when the Mittal share went down was no where to be seen and was silent.

He's a businessman and will say anything to get his customers on board.
    Love this...

Tony speaks too much, didn't prove his worth and is hated by a large portion of fans.
    Amit doesn't speak, when he does it PR bullsh1t and again a portion of fans are cynical...

I give up.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    I hear violins.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    He's going for old pros and youth will be taking a backseat while his tenure is under pressure. All the BS about developing youth and long term sustainability is AmitSpeak which has no connection to SM's security of employment.

I claim the term AmitSpeak................

©AmitSpeak

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

but then decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.....
    That's very good of you, but why not try it for SMac?

He isn't working out too badly, is he?

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Well we did win in the 'Pinkie' kit today

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    The 'Haunted by Pinkie" thread!
    Yeah LOL

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    The 'Haunted by Pinkie" thread!

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied

Just like the 100s of others who read but dont login.......I felt that my views would be ridiculed.....but then decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.....Maybe i should of read the forums rules as to see what views im allowed to post

without upsetting any of the clique.......
    if you dare to say that speak in a hushed voice
    Ive been accused of being Pinky I've been accused of being Pinkies mate , now I'm waiting to be accused of being power rangers , you have to chuckle

Leave a comment:

• powerrangers
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

If you felt that strongly about last season why did you only join this forum last month?

Just like the 100s of others who read but dont login.......I felt that my views would be ridiculed.....but then decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.....Maybe i should of read the forums rules as to see what views im allowed to post

without upsetting any of the clique.......

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Can we change the thread title to Ollie In?

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied

Unfortunately that was last season transitioning and progressing very nicely..........and now we are going backwards........Soo much for change of the manager to progress and move forwards.
    If you felt that strongly about last season why did you only join this forum last month?

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied

denial
    Facts.

1) You're in denial about Ollies stats with us. They were awful. I'll quote them if you want.

2) Despite that, you would still have given Ollie more time.

3) And yet you're judging Smac on the few games he's had. Which is a contradiction.

4) Far from being in denial myself, I pointed out SMac's potential weaknesses before he came in, but unlike you I feel he deserves a crack of the whip. I wouldn't have had Ollie or JFH and gave reasons before they came, too. I also wanted to keep NW. It's all on record right here on WATRB.

Leave a comment:

• rodman
    replied
    George santos anyone

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Genuine question why did he keep three at back when players were back?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X