Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumour - QPR For Sale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    It's QPR Holdings where the money is not the football club.
    100%

    Comment


    • #17
      So post topic should read West London club for sale!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Norths View Post
        This from the fella that runs the group on there.
        hmmmm... uncle and ruben better be careful - their hands could be bitten off by all those rich buyers out there who wants to invest in a loss-making football club that requires regular injections of cash, has trouble gaining planning permission for a new training ground, has extremely limited options for a new stadium, a £17m fine to pay off over the next 10 years and a relatively small number of (often quite grumpy) fans.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          It's QPR Holdings where the money is not the football club.
          Not sure I get this one? Can someone please explain?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            It's QPR Holdings where the money is not the football club.
            QPR Holdings are effectively the club in the sense that it represents the business arm of QPR FC..... if you want to buy QPR FC you absolutely have to do business with Holdings.

            Regarding the OP, I've assumed we've been for sale for months. It's just that no one's beating the door down....



            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Shania View Post

              Not sure I get this one? Can someone please explain?
              QPR holdings as well as owning the football side own various plots of land on Old Oak Common, of which the first stage of building 600 homes started last October

              Comment


              • #22

                Comment


                • #23
                  Sorry chaps, link doesn’t seem to have worked

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Artful View Post
                    Sorry chaps, link doesn’t seem to have worked
                    if it's supposed to lead to "Work gets underway at Oaklands site" from october last year, then it works... i'm not sure what the relevance is though

                    https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...s-at-oaklands/

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Everything's for sale at the right price, but I wouldn't worry about it any time soon!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Would not surprise me at all,Jimmy Rabbit been saying this for a while now.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Artful View Post

                          QPR holdings as well as owning the football side own various plots of land on Old Oak Common, of which the first stage of building 600 homes started last October
                          Thank you, Artful.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            If they wanted do property deals why tie it up to QPR which makes it harder for them in future to untangle??

                            why not just buy the land themselves separately their rich enough to do so

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              If they wanted do property deals why tie it up to QPR which makes it harder for them in future to untangle??

                              why not just buy the land themselves separately their rich enough to do so
                              Perhaps doing under the guise of a local football club gives them more options, a social/local aspect and so on? A Trojan horse in a sense?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Hubble View Post

                                Perhaps doing under the guise of a local football club gives them more options, a social/local aspect and so on? A Trojan horse in a sense?
                                If only Tony's dad used a Trojan...
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

                                http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                                How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X