No announcement yet.

U 23 game stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought the giant right winger looked decent (whoever it was that played second half) Oduwa

McNulty looked really busy, getting an assist and a goal,

Defence looked better than the first team (not hard)

Young goalkeeper looked composed.

Chair as ever quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Was poor second half of the first.

didnt want to move the ball forward, too content to hit nice cross passes. We improved no end after he went off.

some good looking youth prospects.
      Ok. Thanks. I see you rated Chair and a few others which is good. McNulty is a player I have to google.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        Thought the giant right winger looked decent (whoever it was that played second half) Oduwa

McNulty looked really busy, getting an assist and a goal,

Defence looked better than the first team (not hard)

Young goalkeeper looked composed.

Chair as ever quality.
        Agree with this. Particularly liked Chair and McNulty. Apparently Goss was coming back from injury so unfair to judge yet, but can certainly pick a pass.

Comment

tbf our younger sides seem to be not bad and not the whipping boys of a few years back.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Ali Omar looked first class, so did Chair, and Oteh scored yet again. That McNulty is a very busy player, looks promising. Hope we sign Oduwa up,looks a proper player and has pro experience, could be useful.

Comment

Without getting too carried away —— back in the day Burnley had a reputation as THE club for developing young talent and they are t doing so bad now. I thought that was a really encouraging and enjoyable game to watch .

Comment

Working...
              X