No announcement yet.

Bid(not)well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opposition knows to double up on him because he will get no immediate help from anyone. Furlong used to get help because he was a youngster but the same is beginning to happen with Rangel.
    Kakay needs to learn the RB position before we start mucking about with him.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      I know we are having a more than rough start to the season but why does the after match reviews on here win or loose seem to be who can we dig out as being CRAPPP rather than who actually played well , the players have been well and truly let down by the manager and above in other words the players have been shafted ! I'd like to see the cricticts try to play football after recieving the wrong end of a pineapple in a sensitive part
      I think you have made some fair comments there.

Bidwell is not great but he is steady and quite frankly I am ok with him.

Agree that QPR needed or sill need to bring in cover and competition for him, but I guess that is not likely now.

My concern is the lack of fit defenders in the squad. If Hall and Furlong were fit then some of the problems could be fixed.

Is Danny Simpson available for loan, is there a decent CB option left to loan? Can QPR bring in 2 fit defenders or will they just hope that they can survive the season with what they already have. These are more pressing issues for me than hounding out Bidwell for not being more than a 6/10 left back

Comment

I agree with most that Bidwell is left exposed on too many occasions. We did have one player that could cover and help Budwell in such circumstances.....Manning! And we let him go out on loan!

Comment

Manning switch’s off just as much as Eze in fairness. He often has people streaking past him

Comment

Working...
          X