Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

If it goes wrong FFP kicks in....
    Doubt it. They'll get £94m this season just being in the PL and if they go down they will get another load over the coming seasons. Think they stand to earn £174m over 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Where has he gone he’s good player
      Stoke on loan

Comment

Stoke
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Wow surprised by that super player has run the game everytime we have faced them

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I’m not impressed with Fulham’s business at all!!!! Spent alot of money on players no one has heard of or who have been previously relegated from prem. who does that remind you off

Mawson and chambers not a Prem CB pairing I would put my mortgage on and £20mil+ on two keepers just to go back to the one that got you up after two games

i think there well in the mix this year
            I agree mate but funnily enough I have heard a few people saying what a good window they had. Admittedly these are mostly TV/Talksport pundits whose benchmark seems to be how much have you spent.
            Symptomatic.

Comment

Think more money you spend the better the window you have had in today’s world

Comment

personally,think fulham brentford play nice football,good squads etc.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Doubt it. They'll get £94m this season just being in the PL and if they go down they will get another load over the coming seasons. Think they stand to earn £174m over 3 years.
                  and who knows, unlike us perhaps they insisted on relegation clauses.

Seri and Schurle look like decent signings and Mitrovic will score goals if used properly.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

and who knows, unlike us perhaps they insisted on relegation clauses.

Seri and Schurle look like decent signings and Mitrovic will score goals if used properly.
                    Would certainly bet on them having some arrangement if they are relegated - well run club IMO. Schurrle is a quality player and Mitrovic will cause problems for the weaker sides....just don't think he'll do too much against a good CB (IMO)

Comment

Working...
                    X