our mates up the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our mates up the road

don't like us do they, Brentford and Fulham. Talking ###### as usual and loving our situation at the moment.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Can get Brentford revelling but Fulham going up I would have thought they had interests elsewhere. Suppose when you have an obsession you struggle to control it wherever you are.

Lets see where three of us are come December then the fun and games can begin. Fulham in for a long season IMO Brentford the best placed side of the three

Comment

Isn't it strange. We love them, but it seems to be one-sided.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Can get Brentford revelling but Fulham going up I would have thought they had interests elsewhere. Suppose when you have an obsession you struggle to control it wherever you are.

Lets see where three of us are come December then the fun and games can begin. Fulham in for a long season IMO Brentford the best placed side of the three
        I think Fulham will be doing ok tbh. They have recruited well and already had a few good players like Sessagnon and Cairney.

Brentford are also doing reasonably well and they do know how to recruit players and sell them on for very good fees.

If they are gloating then what's wrong with that? It's seems good enough for fans on here to gloat when things don't look rosey with them?

It works both ways.

Comment

These little irritants pop up when your struggling a bit but disappear when your doing well.

Comment

Ignore them Lymes
            Last edited by cross it Dave; 27-08-2018, 04:06 PM.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

neither of them are on my radar , only know 1 bees fan and he's a mug , fulham good luck to them in the PL

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                neither of them are on my radar , only know 1 bees fan and he's a mug , fulham good luck to them in the PL
                Must be the same Brentford fan I know, a right ####.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I’m not impressed with Fulham’s business at all!!!! Spent alot of money on players no one has heard of or who have been previously relegated from prem. who does that remind you off

Mawson and chambers not a Prem CB pairing I would put my mortgage on and £20mil+ on two keepers just to go back to the one that got you up after two games

i think there well in the mix this year

Comment

How much did Fulham spend in the summer and how many points have they got so far?

Comment

Over £100Mil

Comment

Shower of Shite that Fulham and the supporters love where we are and would love to see us continue to plummet. Sad thing is they are just wannabe Chelsea fans which is nothing to be proud of and I for one would love to see them go down after doing 100 million. All that money spent and not a single defender in the squad and bought 2 keepers that speak no english so end up with their keeper from last season.

Comment

Brentford will regret letting Ryan Woods go.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Over £100Mil
                            If it goes wrong FFP kicks in....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Brentford will regret letting Ryan Woods go.
                              Where has he gone he’s good player

Comment

Working...
                              X