On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Not sure what to say, first 40 was ok, not great but not horrendous, then playing without a keeper allowed City an undeserved lead , second half just clueless, lost shape, missed easy chance and then fell apart. We have some really poor players and I do not know what happens next.

Feel McLaren will be sacked, but who to appoint and how to polish turds is the million dollar question

Toxic atmosphere at the end but the fans stayed with the team for most of the game.
    Now seriously concerned about this club, it is falling apart

Scowen, on today's performance, wouldn't get into a pub team. And he wasn't hooked? It's a crock of s hit from top to bottom. Every single forward was thrown on to no avail. But playing a winger and no lump; then putting on one lump, whilst taking off the winger, then putting on a second lump, is the work of a brain dead m oron.

Comment

We have two options as far as I can see : Stick with him and get relegated after one of the worse seasons in our history which might go on to affect us for years or get someone else in and give ourselves a chance of staying up.

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post
        We have two options as far as I can see : Stick with him and get relegated after one of the worse seasons in our history which might go on to affect us for years or get someone else in and give ourselves a chance of staying up.
        Do you believe this lor can keep us up. I can't see us getting 20 points. We fykcing awful. I've seen better 2nd 11s at under 15

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Scowen, on today's performance, wouldn't get into a pub team. And he wasn't hooked? It's a crock of s hit from top to bottom. Every single forward was thrown on to no avail. But playing a winger and no lump; then putting on one lump, whilst taking off the winger, then putting on a second lump, is the work of a brain dead m oron.
          Exactly 7s
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Have you heard a rumour about the second coming?

Comment

Not a chance in hell of staying up with this crock of shite

Comment

We are one of 3 going down

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Have you heard a rumour about the second coming?
                  We don't need a great manager to keep us fighting, we need someone the players respect. A great motivater is all we need

We might go down but we'll feel much better if we don't see performances like tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Do you believe this lor can keep us up. I can't see us getting 20 points. We fykcing awful. I've seen better 2nd 11s at under 15
                    Honestly? No. I think we're going down regardless of who's in charge.

The difference is that I want to see us going down with a fight if we are going down.

​​​​

Comment

Bidwell was very very poor cost us first 2 goals !

Comment

We don't need a great manager to keep us fighting, we need someone the players respect. A great motivater is all we need

We might go down but we'll feel much better if we don't see performances like tonight.
                        Kind of like the bloke we had last season?
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

im all for pride but we lack so much it's hard to be proud when it's best part of £100 with travel ticket beer etc to watch this shower play. I'm luck I got corporate connection so get looked after but I can't blame anyone not going at moment

Comment

that was aimed at OldRs post about needing a manager the players respect.
                            Not sure what happened to the quote function.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Honestly? No. I think we're going down regardless of who's in charge.

The difference is that I want to see us going down with a fight if we are going down.

​​​​
                              Pride would bring fight we got no idea tactical or ability I thought best player was rangel bidwell I'd be ashamed if I were him. That's why I'd play u23 they are future not 1st team as for Freeman he's a disgrace imo luongo don't seem bothered either rant over

Comment

Working...
                              X