No announcement yet.

open question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we lose tomorrow then let the venting begin.

This mess has been going on too long.

Time to put the club up for sale.

Bungle has farked off but is hanging on for the land grab.
    Time to give him shtick.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Time to give him shtick.
      #hadn'trealisedthatyou'vebeenholdingitallinhits.

Comment

Time to give him shtick.
        Hits, with respect
        Who would buy the the club? Doesn’t matter how rich they were, they couldn’t spend and would have same problems with training ground and new stadium.

Do you not think that the stick ( rightly in some cases) he was getting, forced his hand to pass onto Amit.

I’ll be there tomorrow night as this is the time the team really needs our backing (probably makes me a happy clapper). I was thinking twice about going as I have to take a half day off work & 3 hour round trip, but tomorrow is vital to get behind the team. ( I’ll keep on clapping)

Comment

If there's any truth in this Amit needs t get the revolveing door greased up, should keep Hoos for his business accumin but be told to keep out of footballing affairs , as for that it's up to Amit

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

Hits, with respect
            Who would buy the the club? Doesn’t matter how rich they were, they couldn’t spend and would have same problems with training ground and new stadium.

Do you not think that the stick ( rightly in some cases) he was getting, forced his hand to pass onto Amit.

I’ll be there tomorrow night as this is the time the team really needs our backing (probably makes me a happy clapper). I was thinking twice about going as I have to take a half day off work & 3 hour round trip, but tomorrow is vital to get behind the team. ( I’ll keep on clapping)
            your not wrong buddy Amit has got his work cut out !! if we go down I hope our numpties don't think about taking it out on him

Comment

Dogs. The blame firmly lies with Fernandes and I for one hope Amit has a go and stays with us for the long haul.

Comment

any win tomorrow would just delay the inevitable the club at board level is rotten and until that is addressed we cant even think of moving forwsrd

Comment

Been saying it the day that recrapp walked out, this whole dof structure needs gutting.

ramsey twice, jfh, holloway and now shteve.

i dont blame shteve for the mess, the person in charge of football matters is responsible. the signings of gladwin, washington, ingram, and countless other dross. the shyte managers hired, the pennies that we received for some of our best players, austin, philips, smithes.

and before anyone says he done a good job getting rid of the high earners, no he didnt.
                  the high earners ran down their contracts and left of their own free will.

the dof should be the first person to go. it now needs to happen.

if we are broke as he makes out, then his job is the first that needs getting rid of.
                  True, and as James Says, not giving the job to Warnock was the worst of his managerial decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    should keep Hoos for his business accumin but be told to keep out of footballing affairs , as for that it's up to Amit
                    Disagree Dogs. Neither of those two have footballing knowledge, that much is obvious. That's why LF was brought in. The problem was, as DoF, they made LF deal with agents and contracts too, which he had zero experience of and he fully admitted to be learning on the job. So once again, the club continued to get royally shafted.

As said before, Amit's success last time was down to his close collaboration with Warnock, the one with the footballing acumen. He would have to do similar with McClaren this time around for it to have a chance of succeeding.
                    Last edited by Stanley; 21-08-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X