X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open question

Mr Fernandes Mr Ferdinand Mr Hoos Mr Mclaren

With respect what strategy plans do you have to address
    the terrible situation the club we love.

Are you going to feed us more ######## or come clean
    and tell the truth.

Or are you going to continue to abuse our support and do
    nothing.A week has passed since ee eere told we will use the loan market anf nothing.

I aware there is still time but we ss a club just seem to stumble from one disaster to another.

Its now time for you to earn your corn show some balls and give our long suffering supporters some hope.

We all know at present the writing is on the wall either act now or go

Tonight perhaps isn’t the right time as we are all a little shell shocked but I get the feeling some on here are gloating at the #### we are in rather than trying to get behind the team ! Yes it is very difficult tonight to defend anyone but the next 2 games will tell us what we should do next !

Comment

Been saying it the day that recrapp walked out, this whole dof structure needs gutting.

ramsey twice, jfh, holloway and now shteve.

i dont blame shteve for the mess, the person in charge of football matters is responsible. the signings of gladwin, washington, ingram, and countless other dross. the shyte managers hired, the pennies that we received for some of our best players, austin, philips, smithes.

and before anyone says he done a good job getting rid of the high earners, no he didnt.
      the high earners ran down their contracts and left of their own free will.

the dof should be the first person to go. it now needs to happen.

if we are broke as he makes out, then his job is the first that needs getting rid of.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hits - yes choice of managers has been poor but not signin Warnock when he was with us last is a disgraceful and sackable decision

Comment

We were doomed when Redknapp went and Fernandes and Ferdinand replaced him with Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            We were doomed when Redknapp went and Fernandes and Ferdinand replaced him with Ramsey.
            Bang on,
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Premier league survival was achievable yet we just downed tools

Comment

from the top downwards to many leeches nicking a living at our club , too many smooth talkers that do very little and feed us di-ah-rear

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Premier league survival was achievable yet we just downed tools
                  One of the most succinct comments I have read on this board. Bang on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Tonight perhaps isn’t the right time as we are all a little shell shocked but I get the feeling some on here are gloating at the #### we are in rather than trying to get behind the team ! Yes it is very difficult tonight to defend anyone but the next 2 games will tell us what we should do next !
                    Can't speak for others but I'm just glad people can't ignore the situation we are in: genuine relegation candidates.

As I said last week, the biggest problem we faced beyond the obvious was fans getting frustrated because their own ridiculous expectations were not being met. If we acknowledge that we are in desperate trouble everyone will turn up at games and will encourage the players more to get us out of it. Those who came on here post Sheffield United moaning would have turned up expecting us to win and will quickly turn against the team.

​​​

Comment

Kit I don't think anyone wants this situation happy clapper or other
                      Dont think any true supporter gets any satisfaction out of the club possibly going out of business
                      Just some more frustrated after 40 yrs than others mate.

Comment

frustration often leads to anger and if the players selected
                        put a shift in no complaints and if it obvious we just are nit at the rsces in terms of ability you cant blame the team or Mclaren,i feel he probably was not given the full picture and fed ######## so its the regime that is at fault end of.......bunch of amateurs who are making the hole deeper and deeper sadly

Comment

Bill. Ollie was paid up to keep quiet and Fernandes sold McClaren gold and delivered him shite. He then steps down as chairman as the bloke is trying to get loans done. Rotten from top to bottom and all done in 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Been saying it the day that recrapp walked out, this whole dof structure needs gutting.

ramsey twice, jfh, holloway and now shteve.

i dont blame shteve for the mess, the person in charge of football matters is responsible. the signings of gladwin, washington, ingram, and countless other dross. the shyte managers hired, the pennies that we received for some of our best players, austin, philips, smithes.

and before anyone says he done a good job getting rid of the high earners, no he didnt.
                            the high earners ran down their contracts and left of their own free will.

the dof should be the first person to go. it now needs to happen.

if we are broke as he makes out, then his job is the first that needs getting rid of.
                            And yet some will disagree and make excuses when they read that , even when they know deep down that is the stark reality

Comment

Pressure is on the team that gets picked for tomorrow, whoever it may be, as lose tomorrow and it will start getting messy. Win tomorrow and fans will see a glimmer of hope again. We bounced back after the 1-6 v Newcastle so let’s hope we can again.

Comment

Working...
                              X