X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posh game

Is it all ticket
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Touts wanting £75 for lower loft apparent.

Comment

Rip off merchants...won't pay more than a bullseye
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Fooking liberty takers.

Comment

You won't be hard to spot, Facto!

Comment

After first two results think we need to go strong tonight and get win on the board. No weakened team for me only change would be the keeper

Comment

.............lumley
              kakay. Leister. Hall? Bidwell
              ...........goss? Cousins
              pavel. .......eze. .....symth
              ​​​​​​..................conor/ sylla/ Smith

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                After first two results think we need to go strong tonight and get win on the board. No weakened team for me only change would be the keeper
                Yep unless they manage to bring somebody in today !

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I'd change the midfield, try something different. Get some width, get behind the defence for a change. It's going to be competitive so will be relevant. Only some of us fans will give a toss if we lose so, apart from some moaning on here, it will all be forgotten quickly so nothing to lose.

Comment

I wouldn't change anything at all.

We need to boast confidence and a first choice XI putting 3 or 4 past them tonight would do wonders for us.

Also,we need to earn a big money away game to help with the debt so need to stay in as long as possible in both cup competitions.

Comment

Freeman left wing and Pawel on the right with Smith and Smyth through the middle. Cousins in for Luongo to give us legs in the middle and to get the ball moving quicker

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post
                        I wouldn't change anything at all.

We need to boast confidence and a first choice XI putting 3 or 4 past them tonight would do wonders for us.

Also,we need to earn a big money away game to help with the debt so need to stay in as long as possible in both cup competitions.
                        agree Old, but why does the usual three in midfield HAVE to be first choice? There could be a better set up - who knows? And the FANS would like a cup run, the club has not shown an interest for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          agree Old, but why does the usual three in midfield HAVE to be first choice? There could be a better set up - who knows? And the FANS would like a cup run, the club has not shown an interest for years.
                          i don't think they should be the first choice - I was never a fan of Mass and am developing an irrational dislike of him - but if McClaren has decided that that's the way its going to be then they need to be given game-time together.

The club need to show an interest in having a cup run this year. We need the cliched away match at Old Trafford in both cups!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Freeman left wing and Pawel on the right with Smith and Smyth through the middle. Cousins in for Luongo to give us legs in the middle and to get the ball moving quicker
                            No Eze? Not sure alongside Cousins would be the place for him.

Comment

Not tonight mix it up a bit just to see how it would go without him. Cannot be solely reliant on the boy after a handful of games. We need to match their workrate and as good as he is tracking back as shown on Saturday is not part of his game YET.

Comment

Working...
                              X