Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Classy.
    You could say that, although he is referring to a poster that seems to be full of charm these days!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Undecided surely you cannot be happy with the shite situation we are now in
      The owners put us in this situation
      we are now a bottom 5 championship club with no money and millwall and brenford are better run clubs than qpr
      I have never known this for over 40 yrs of supporting Rangers .
      Gen, no I am definitely not happy with the situation. I'd far rather us be challenging for promotion. Then, if we were, I'd be wanting us to get the promotion. And if that happened I'd then only be happy if we consolidated our place in the Prem.

Yes, the spending spree has got us into this situation..Cash and Tango played brinkmanship with TF leaving the newly promoted club with no signings, and selling to TF at the last moment. All sorts of high profile names were thrown at us, and we snapped them up. And I admit I along with most other fans, I suspect looked on in wonder that this was happening to my Rangers.. It didn't turn out for us.

And that's where we are. I'm hugely disappointed, but it is what it is. We can't go back and change the past, just hang on to the present and hope we pull through. I think we are heading very slowly (too slowly perhaps for us impatient) moving in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        It obviously does affect the way we sign players though Undecided though doesn't it.
        As we would have signed somebody which also does affect how we do business
        I agree we are under the cosh for our overall spending over the last three years, but that's the ongoing FFP issue. The past FFP issue, for the club is settled and has no affect on our transfer policy either now or over the next ten years. We have to get our income/spending position in balance or with relatively minor losses to stay within the current FFP limits, and that's the drag on our signing ability.

Comment

Working...
        X