Uncle Bungle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Bungle

I was a st holder for 20 odd years didn't renew last year but went to 15 games in total home and away, now I just don't get dumping ollie who I will be honest didn't want back but why oh why pay ollie off and not back Schteve McLaren in the only transfer window we have this season. ok the kids look good my main concern is kids lose there heads if results go the wrong way, our squad is painfully thin in experience and quality in key areas ie up front.

2nd Smithines cash seems to of gone to pay either FFP or own pocket/book balancing if this is required why not flog Freeman for decent cash and sign a couple of players. personally I think either Luongo or scowan should play CM as both more defence minded that box to box, just my opinion.

then the twitter cobblers no help in stadium blah blah blah. I don't believe for one minute Brentford have had it plain sailing I just think bungle is bungle shouts off about this and that and has no proper business acumen to succeed in running our club in a fit manner.

I am genuinely concerned as crowds aint the greatest as a revenue maker but should Steve Mc not get help league one is a serious crowd dropper. weirdly I wasn't that concerned of being relegated with ollie as we never looked in trouble last season however Smithies robbo and ned all things considered are better than whats on offer, Ned fair play never let us down Robbo greed after 2 years of injuries all paid for. Smithies never a complaint from any fans so enough said. we just look a team in need of not much investment sensible signings but I can't see bungle coming up trumps before Thursday.

Shaggy. I have had concerns over this man's ability as a chairman for 5 years and nothing he has done in that time makes me think he will ever be suitable.

Comment

I run my own company and if i ran it as #### arsed as Bungle id have a lot of staff on the dole, im all for ambition and improving but i have to question was there ever a plan put together and honestly looked at and gone yep were doing the right thing here if they did gee wiz id be embarrassed.

Comment

No plan just a hand grenade policy of chucking long contracts with silly wages to anyone King Kia and agent Hughes threw his way. We will be paying for this fool's mis management for the next 15 to 20 years.

Comment

Working...
        X