Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Hall

WLS reporting he is playing 45mins in a behind doors match against Swindon Town on Tuesday. Good news for the lad

It's as if we are keeping him alive on this thread. Just give him a number and retire it.

Comment

Fingers crossed for the lad. I would be delighted to see him return in the next few months.

Comment

I hope he comes through this and finds some long term fitness in him as he’s very good player, he’s not as hot and good as some like to think, but with someone investing some time in him can get even better then he was/is

Comment

I get the feeling that it's make or break this time. I really hope his knee holds up, as he'd go a long way to filling the gaps left by Ned and Robinson if he can stay fit!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Players with an injury like this tend to lose some of their speed. Let us really hope Hall is an exception.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Rate Hall and having him back fully fit is like a new signing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Rate Hall and having him back fully fit is like a new signing.
                  Subject to passing a medical...

Comment

At open day with kids and Hall is out training with rest of players and looks sharp

Comment

He's a top player at this level and I imagine will will need a bit of time to get match sharp. Sports science is amazing nowadays and as pace wasn't an integral part of his game I think the lad will come back absolutely fine and could be a real asset to us.

Comment

hall was replaced by 'triallist' at half-time... anyone know who it was?

Comment

Aldi Waitrose

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Aldi Waitrose
                            was hoping it might be mersey kwiksave... nevermind.

Comment

Hall could be integral to the way Maclaren likes to play the ball out from the back.

Comment

Working...
                              X