Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I don't know if that happened

To be honest I had a fan call me one that last night !!

Seriously, I've had mates call me a fat cxxt, so what does that prove?
    Pete the big difference is that you are a fat bald bloke off a message board (aren't we all!!) that nobody really takes seriously, where as GP is the chairman of the football club and sporting director and was talking about the then manager. If the guy is going to be that unprofessional then why should we believe that he would be any better in any of the roles he carries out at the club?

Just an opinion....
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
      u are a bunch of *****s if you dont think its your fault or your not involved

how old are you twelve?

Thanks for coming. I'm sure you won't be here for long :bad_smile:

Comment

Seriously, I've had mates call me a fat cxxt, so what does that prove?
        Does it prove ..... erm I wont go there ;D

Only jesting fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
          • pete and gp are pals. Photographed together on a number of occasions
          • gp turns on Sousa publically calling him a c..t
          • pete uses watrbs to voice his concerns about Sousa as manager. Starting negative thread after thread about the European cup winner.
          • wozzawears21 makes post on watrbs saying he's spoken to Sousa who said blackstock deal done over his head
          • someone informs the club and gp gets his man for leaking confidential information

The disgraceful thing being gp has leaked so much more in his diastrous time at the club and is still coining it in his role which he has completely underperformed in...

IMO Sousa wanted to do his own business a la hart etc and gp got the ump as it would cut him out the deals. Hence another manager bites the dust..

Self preservation over the success of the club. What a great man gp is....

I'll give you another FACT!

Members were giving that poster such a hard time I'm sure he posted a photo up on here with Sousa.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Members were giving that poster such a hard time I'm sure he posted a photo up on here with Sousa.

i kept the pictures

Comment

There you go and thank you Scott.

But that would only have been taken yesterday according to some who put spin on it.

Comment

and that proves what? that he saw Sousa?

Comment

There you go and thank you Scott.

But that would only have been taken yesterday according to some who put spin on it.
                  Does that negate any of the points I have raised? Have a think before you start all the back slapping and high fives.

For Sousa to get the chop over allegedly telling a fan a bit of gossip is ridiculous and you know it. Paladinis pals played there part. It's obvious.. The case is so flimsy I hope Sousa gets a hefty payout. Yet another embarassing moment for the senior management of the club.

Comment

And why were those members getting him to prove it with a picture???
                    Watrbs NOT part of a smear campaign against Sousa?! Who you kidding.

Comment

You tell me why those members getting him to prove it, we have no conrol over what you or anyone else is thinking?

Next think you know this website emails everyone to to them what to write, how daft does that sound?

No.1 We can't control what you post as a member?

No.2 The truth does not change but lie's and spin do all the time. (What's been happening)

No.3 That person in the end put up a photo of himself with Sousa to prove that he really did meet him, we didn't ask him to put it up.

No.4 This website has not changed it story or the events that took place back then but the spin has changed a million times?

Show me any campaigns, groups. The Anti Gianni fans have 100x times more who want Gainni out.

Don't tell me you really think that Pete has the power to get rid of one man... that is just really silly!

Comment

Wasn't going to post again on this, as it gets boring,

But

1.. Swansea are doing well, so its easy to point the finger now
                        2. This site carried a poll where 86% wanted to keep him, hardly instrumental in getting rid of him.
                        3. Short memories many posted frustrations about the way we were playing at time.
                        4. Without blowing our own trumpet, this is probably the busiest messageboard so of course its easy to apportion blame.
                        5..Fans on here asked us, why we locked the thread!! Why were we hiding it from the fans, reason by them given was that it would harm Gianni Paladini, that is what I was afraid of and to get it unlocked !! ( I can find the posts if needed).
                        6..When it was realised that actually it was SOUSA was in trouble, it was then reversed.
                        7..FANS asked the original poster to prove he was telling the truth by providing a picture, to which he duly obliged.
                        8. Sousa had told at a Gatwick/Heathrow (cannot remember which) airport confidential information to a fan the night before, which never made it on the messageboard, to this day that fan thinks he is responsible and I have to keep telling he was not and that it was a combination of things. Just to add many things contributed to his dismissal.
                        9.The poster in question on here was Pro Sousa and was so upset that he felt like never going QPR again
                        10. That post appeared on the offcial web-site, then this site. If appeared on LFW (by memory it was taken down only 24-48 hours later, when it was realised it was doing damage to Sousa and not want it was intended to do and damage others. I also appeared on dot.org and believe it was also taken down. We locked it, but after persistent requests not to lock it.(as if what are we afraid of!!) we unlocked it. Not sure if the post appeared on Indy r's, as I am banned.

Finally because I was so critical of the football under Sousa and the perceived relationship between SOusa and Gianni Paladini, you are left with a scapegoat and aye Presto that is me.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

laughable.

Comment

RE point 5...it was me who locked the post, then hid the post as i thought it may get PS in serious doudou. But by then it was too late and had been read x thousand times

RE point 8..the fan was lashed up i think so they couldnt use that.

Comment

Wasn't going to post again on this, as it gets boring,

But

1.. Swansea are doing well, so its easy to point the finger now
                              2. This site carried a poll where 86% wanted to keep him, hardly instrumental in getting rid of him.
                              3. Short memories many posted frustrations about the way we were playing at time.
                              4. Without blowing our own trumpet, this is probably the busiest messageboard so of course its easy to apportion blame.
                              5..Fans on here asked us, why we locked the thread!! Why were we hiding it from the fans, reason by them given was that it would harm Gianni Paladini, that is what I was afraid of and to get it unlocked !! ( I can find the posts if needed).
                              6..When it was realised that actually it was SOUSA was in trouble, it was then reversed.
                              7..FANS asked the original poster to prove he was telling the truth by providing a picture, to which he duly obliged.
                              8. Sousa had told at a Gatwick/Heathrow (cannot remember which) airport confidential information to a fan the night before, which never made it on the messageboard, to this day that fan thinks he is responsible and I have to keep telling he was not and that it was a combination of things. Just to add many things contributed to his dismissal.
                              9.The poster in question on here was Pro Sousa and was so upset that he felt like never going QPR again
                              10. That post appeared on the offcial web-site, then this site. If appeared on LFW (by memory it was taken down only 24-48 hours later, when it was realised it was doing damage to Sousa and not want it was intended to do and damage others. I also appeared on dot.org and believe it was also taken down. We locked it, but after persistent requests not to lock it.(as if what are we afraid of!!) we unlocked it. Not sure if the post appeared on Indy r's, as I am banned.

Finally because I was so critical of the football under Sousa and the perceived relationship between SOusa and Gianni Paladini, you are left with a scapegoat and aye Presto that is me.

when you on stage?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                                when you on stage?
                                Can you cover for the days Pete has off?

Comment

Working...
                                X