Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment

Hi all, i haven't posted here in long while but I do lurk in the background reading all the weird and wonderful stuff that's posted about our dear club. If any of the site moderators are reading this, it would be very much apricated if this thread could be made a sticky at least until our season starts in September.

Anyway to my point, I'm a member of ASB FC which is a QPR supporters football team playing in the Chiswick & District Sunday league. We are currently running a recruitment drive to supplement / improve our current playing squad for next season and would like to invite anyone who is interested to get in touch.

We play in the famous Blue & White hoops on Sunday mornings in and around West London and as a club have existed for over 20 years.

If you’re interested then there are two key points to consider;
    1. Can you attend training and match days regularly? The squad needs consistency to perform week in week out, and although odd absence can be tolerated, there’s absolutely no point in joining if you can only play once in a blue moon.
    2. Can you play under your real name? As silly as that sounds, new rules on player registration mean that all registered players must provide photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence) along with their registration form to prove to the league and FA who they are.

If can answer yes to both questions then we’d love to hear from you! Obviously some playing ability would be good too

Consider it 'stickied'
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

looked thru your snaps on your twitter , couple of your players sit in the west paddox , the lad that looks like lionel messi and the blond kid that goes mad at the officials ( he's brilliant )

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        looked thru your snaps on your twitter , couple of your players sit in the west paddox , the lad that looks like lionel messi and the blond kid that goes mad at the officials ( he's brilliant )
        Lol, yeah i know who you're on about. I'm sure it will come as no surprise i'm in the west paddock too :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Consider it 'stickied'
          Thanks Fraggy

Comment

Hi yugohoop, I’ve sent you a private message

Comment

Working...
            X