Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Ok, I will relay that onto him Fraggy.
    I think Ted is better at poetry than technology.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Ok, I will relay that onto him Fraggy.
      I think Ted is better at poetry than technology.
      Agree, tell him to also check his spam folder in his email.
      Please let me know how you get on.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

        Agree, tell him to also check his spam folder in his email.
        Please let me know how you get on.
        Will he know what a SPAM folder is?

        spam.png

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by acricketer View Post

          Will he know what a SPAM folder is?

          spam.png
          That's Teds era I think!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

            That's Teds era I think!
            Nothing wrong with Spam mate , i even bring a tin on holiday ! Im not joking either ,although i prefer Spam lite ,these days as i`m watching my figure !
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

            Comment


            • #36
              Spam deep fried in batter, mmmm.
              Any news on Ted and his amazing journey back to the forum?
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                Spam deep fried in batter, mmmm.
                Any news on Ted and his amazing journey back to the forum?
                Well you can head over to not606 for a laugh mate!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

                  Well you can head over to not606 for a laugh mate!
                  I'm a one forum man these days Croy.
                  Too old to be cheating
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

                    I'm a one forum man these days Croy.
                    Too old to be cheating
                    Just have a quick peek foe a laugh mate. You'll chuckle I promise.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      Spam deep fried in batter, mmmm.
                      Any news on Ted and his amazing journey back to the forum?
                      Head on over to here https://www.not606.com/threads/i-mis...island.363134/

                      Sign up and talk Ted through it!

                      He needs his hand held.
                      Last edited by acricketer; 08-06-2018, 10:01 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by acricketer View Post

                        Head on over to here https://www.not606.com/threads/i-mis...island.363134/

                        Sign up and talk Ted through it!
                        I wish you more luck than I've had!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          i just don't like this new format , it's lost it's warmth
                          i agree , i post less now ,dont like the new site
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Jack, check your inox.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              OK, have seen it now mate and passed it on to Ted

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I hope it's in poetry form.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X