Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has Warnock/Hughes written all over it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

What has been said that is “unpleasant”? Quite a few on here (me included) just do not feel that Holloway is best for taking us forward. It’s been said that he’s been harshly treated but no one knows what has been said and background to this. I would be amazed if Ollie only found out yesterday. The treatment of Ramsey by fans was at times unpleasant but I think Ollie has been treated very fairly......especially when you consider some of the losing runs we have been on. Some wanted him to stay and some want him gone.....just a difference of opinion but seen very little “unpleasantness”. If we are to make a change of manager then this is exactly the right time to do just that. Gives new guy full pre-season to get squad together.
    Well not just this thread but the mclaren one did contain some quite nasty and personal stuff that I thought was a bit unnecessary but I've possibly overstated it. I agree it is the right time to change and I agree it is unlikely that IH knew nothing about this but I still feel a bit sorry for him that's all

Comment

he should have got the boot after we lost to relegated League 1 side MK Franchise
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Don't think Holloway presents stability.
        Holloway was gash. Was completely the wrong appointment from the very beginning and was always going to end like it has...

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Some particularly unpleasant stuff on here tonight.For the record I will be pleased if SM is announced as our new man. I like him a lot and he should be great for our young squad. However, IH was not 'God awful' for us overall given the situation he inherited. Yes he was frustrating with his team selections but stats like being one of the top teams for points from the last ten minutes and points from being behind shows he at least instilled fighting spirit in our team. I was proud of that team on our last home match, easily beating a team that subsequently beat one of the best teams in the division the following week. How great to see all those youngsters playing. But apparently that had absolutely nothing to do with IH eh?
          Holloway’s stats were indeed ‘’God awful’’. Are they the worst in our club history?

P80 W26 D14 L40 Win Ratio 32.5%

Those are horrible stats for any manager. 18th and 16th for his two seasons in charge and let’s not forget he very nearly got us relegated.... No other club in the Championship would have offered him the job in the first place.

Onwards and upwards. Whoever comes in gets my full backing and hopefully will move us forward. I’’m actually really looking forward to next season now. COYRs!!!!
          Last edited by Northolt_Rs; 11-05-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Holloway’s stats were indeed ‘’God awful’’. Are they the worst in our club history?

P80 W26 D14 L40 Win Ratio 32.5%

Those are horrible stats for any manager. 18th and 16th for his two seasons in charge and let’s not forget he very nearly got us relegated.... No other club in the Championship would have offered him the job in the first place.

Onwards and upwards. Whoever comes in gets my full backing and hopefully will move us forward. I’’m actually really looking forward to next season now. COYRs!!!!
            I don't think the stats reflect the whole picture though. I have seen lots of posters say the same to the statto poster on here (sorry forgot his name!) but I suppose that depends on the agenda at the time.
            I still think he did a reasonable job overall given the conditions. He is limited though and baffling as well and probably wasn't the man to take us forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Holloway was gash. Was completely the wrong appointment from the very beginning and was always going to end like it has...
              Probably the best summing up of Holloway's time here in the shortest amount of words.

Well done.

Comment

I think I’d prefer watching Ollie’s 352 from Oslo rather than the Ellerslie tbh.....

Comment

Why are apostrophes not appearing?

Comment

Comparing Ollie to warnock, i don't think so
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                      stability
                      Ollie never struck me as remotely stable.

Comment

Working...
                      X