No announcement yet.

Peoples posts not showing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what its worth, the QPR fans "home" page doesn't appear in chronological order. (I am using a desktop).

But then Windows seems to have decided my keyboard is better off being American.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      When I was admin I just went into the control panel and cleared the cache. That solved the issue instantly with all posts appearing and updating. .
      That explains it. Old VB versions seemed better able to cope, and its not like the traffic here is multiplying.

I no longer have access to that now though.
      By choice or by design? If the latter someone should just say, sorry people, the board is now dysfunctional and staying that way.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        That explains it. Old VB versions seemed better able to cope
        I agree.

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        By choice or by design? If the latter someone should just say, sorry people, the board is now dysfunctional and staying that way.
        By design. The owner had been absent from the site for 6 months. Upon his return 10 days ago, all admins were reverted to moderators, except for himself and his tech guy. Two moderators then stepped down and reverted to normal members.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

all admins were reverted to moderators, except for himself and his tech guy.
          the reason being?

This version of VB does need regular admin access to make it work.

Anyone feel like starting wertherangersboys.net? ;)

Comment

Working...
          X