just back.,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back.,,,,,,,,,,,,,

omg......:(.......im trying to take anything positive but i cant........this is without doubt a relegation fight we find ourselves in after the worse display ive witnessed since last week:(........ikeme=poor......hill=useless.....leg gs=twobob useless......ramage=worse qpr player ive ever seen......bent=poor......priskin=boo'd on his debut says it all.....gorkks=vastly overated........only cookie tried imho and the show pony's sky high shot when he shouldve equalised deep into injury time was woeful.........only plus side was the nine men did battle last ten minutes........however,posh are terrible and to beat us says it all.......as 2000+ r's fans sang......'i wanna go home....i wanna go hoooooome....this is the worse team ive ever known!:(
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    omg......:(.......im trying to take anything positive but i cant........this is without doubt a relegation fight we find ourselves in after the worse display ive witnessed since last week:(........ikeme=poor......hill=useless.....leg gs=twobob useless......ramage=worse qpr player ive ever seen......bent=poor......priskin=boo'd on his debut says it all.....gorkks=vastly overated........only cookie tried imho and the show pony's sky high shot when he shouldve equalised deep into injury time was woeful.........only plus side was the nine men did battle last ten minutes........however,posh are terrible and to beat us says it all.......as 2000+ r's fans sang......'i wanna go home....i wanna go hoooooome....this is the worse team ive ever known!:(
    Oh dear Facto.......we're fooked aren't we?

Comment

BE FAIR FACTO. Connolly, Cook and Hogan all were triers. The rest weren't even good enough to be classed as w**k.

If Connolly has half a brain he'd be wanting to head out the nearest door at QPR. Far too good to be playing for us. Someone decent please sign him as we are holding a quality player back here!

Comment

i have to admit i fear we will go down mate....loan players have ruined us as they dont give a scooby for us long term......harford failed at conferance luton so whats he doing manging us ffs????

Comment

What the f**k are fans booing a player on his first game. This says alot about some of our so called fans. How the hell is this going to help anyone? If anyone can tell me how this helps please tell me because I’m at a lost with it. May be it’s me but we as fans are meant to support anyone that wears the blue and white hoops.
          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

mate i take your point but he was truely shocking......think sammy kojoe only worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
              What the f**k are fans booing a player on his first game. This says alot about some of our so called fans. How the hell is this going to help anyone? If anyone can tell me how this helps please tell me because I’m at a lost with it. May be it’s me but we as fans are meant to support anyone that wears the blue and white hoops.
              'Are you Pellicori in disguise' would have been more apt.

He was woeful and lazy.

Comment

I wasn't there today but c'mon it his frist bl00dy game. Whats he going to be thinking next time he plays. He may not be the answer but we havn't given the lad a chance. We have a go at FB for sacking managers to quickly and not given them time but here we are doing the same with players. We are as bad as him............but we are if this is how we behave towards a player thats played 90mins for as. IT'S OUT OF ORDER

Comment

surely the boy balanta must be given a chance now!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                    I wasn't there today but c'mon it his frist bl00dy game. Whats he going to be thinking next time he plays. He may not be the answer but we havn't given the lad a chance. We have a go at FB for sacking managers to quickly and not given them time but here we are doing the same with players. We are as bad as him............but we are if this is how we behave towards a player thats played 90mins for as. IT'S OUT OF ORDER
                    I would not have minded if he even looked like he was trying.I sweated more jogging for the train this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      'Are you Pellicori in disguise' would have been more apt.

He was woeful and lazy.
                      No mate i'm a QPR fan.........it's hard but i will still say load and proud

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                        I would not have minded if he even looked like he was trying.I sweated more jogging for the train this morning.
                        my feelings mate.....didnt want to get stuck in and see no desire in his play!

Comment

i lay all the blame for this at one mans door, flavio.

BUT we need a rebuild from top to bottom and that includes the so called 'better players'.

we just cant go on like this, time and time again we get dreadful performances like this - remember watford away a couple of years back - 3-0 and totally trounced.

we need a clearout and need to start again. simple as.
                          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

what can i say!

we let a top quality goalscorer go, in Blackstock & bring in the Pelican

we let a England U21 goalkeeper go & bring in the Wolves 4th choice goalkeeper

we bring in a forward who last scored when a pint was three & sixpence

we have 6 or is it 7 loans when we can only have 5 in the match day squad
                            and apparently we are bringing in more loans

FFS our club is a Joke

HELLO all you guys with their heads in the sand, yes you know who i'm talking about...................FFS WAKE UP WILL YA

and the catalyst of all this..................is :devil:

Comment

being saying for yonks mate that 75% of current squad not up to it!

Comment

Working...
                              X