So Very Disallusioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Very Disallusioned

I've never felt this way about our club, but everything that happens does not shock me, ok, some of this may be through rose tinted glasses but.

1 - We now only have two recognised senior striker that we own, Pellicori (Need i say more) and Vine who just isn't scoring, that does not feel me with confidence, what happens at the end of the season when Simpson goes back?

2 - They've bought back Quashie, who was recently on loan at MK Dons - Enough Said

3 - Shear lack of ambition shown when selling one of the best wingers in the league to Newcastle, yes they've made money, but what about building a team for promotion.

4 - Attendances are down and prices are up

5 - You hear that this person is linked and that person is linked, nothing happens.

6 - When Hill, Simpson & Taarabt go back, will we bring in quality to replace them. I can't see it.

7 - As for Mick Harford in charge, dear oh dear.

They go on about a "Plan" and they saved the club, but where are we actually going, selling your top players and endless loans and managerial changes tells me nowhere, yes they saved us from Administration and i will be eternally grateful for that, but it's all becoming a bit of a farce.

That's probably all just a rant, but i think i could go on all day.
Working...
X