Paladini teetering on the edge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladini teetering on the edge?

I cannot believe The Teflon Don will be able to stick around IF the club do not get in a couple of QUALITY players following the departure of WR.

Surely the Director of Football has a big plan to take the club forward?
    Surely a ready made replacement for all our departures lined up?
    Surely the net will be cast wider than Base Soccer?

We're not in Admin - yet.
    We're not in the bottom three - yet.
    We're not being locked out of the training ground, not failing to pay St.Johns Ambulance, not sacked anyone who's been at the club more than 3 months lately (anyone left?) and definetely not making greasy, weasley statements to the press.

BUT

We're also no mugs -- we were sold a 4 year plan, by the men who don't do failure, GP trumpets from the rooftops he saved the club (and whisper it - one of his houses, his job, his expenses, his interest free loans, his ego opportunity) but what has he saved us from? Ourselves?
    People are fed up with his spin machine, the threats we'll implode, the clueless knee-jerk reaction to everything and the sticky plaster solutions.

For the man to stick around he will have to show a big pair of plums and convince the small but loyal following of this club that the people at the top know what they're doing, an honest statement acknolwedging mistakes, getting the twenty pounders back on side and most importantly of all -- moving this circus forward in the correct manner.

I watch the yellow ticker banner on SkySportsNews with interest.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

After this sale he's probably made the powers that be millions on transfers so, they're probably very happy bunnies i would say

Comment

Before we all rush to point the finger of blame at Gianni has anyone considered Newcastle offered more money to the lad, play in front of 40k each week and we were a decent stepping stone?

I'm gutted the lads gone but people should realise the only loyalty most footballers have are to there monthly pay packets.

We did the same to Cardiff, out bid them.

It's now down to the board to re invest the money in the squad and bring in a decent manager this summer.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

And there's the rub (which I would apply to your avatar by the way)

Surely Richard Thompson type protests are but a transfer away?

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
          And there's the rub (which I would apply to your avatar by the way)

Surely Richard Thompson type protests are but a transfer away?
          You know what it's like....a few wins and all will be quiet.

Don't get me wrong...I can't stand Flavio and think the way he is running the shop is a frigging joke.

I've also said on many occasions I would be happy for GP to leave - albeit for differing reasons to some others.

Comment

Personally I was more upset when our previous boards had us in administration for 18 months than this current one.

Still if people want to protest thats there right I guess.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Lblock,Isent this kind of threads going a bit boring now. I have never bought the plan in question that straight forward like you seem to have done.

Comment

You're bored with it.

I'm bored with it.

Everyones bleeding bored with it.

Yet still the circus rumbles on.

We've got The Russian State Circus on tour.

in W12 we've got the "In a Right State Circus"

Comment

Originally posted by funky View Post
                  before we all rush to point the finger of blame at gianni has anyone considered newcastle offered more money to the lad, play in front of 40k each week and we were a decent stepping stone?

I'm gutted the lads gone but people should realise the only loyalty most footballers have are to there monthly pay packets.

We did the same to cardiff, out bid them.

it's now down to the board to re invest the money in the squad and bring in a decent manager this summer.

ha ha ha ha
                  :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                  X