Ephraim Quashie Faurlin Cook/Tarrabt/Buzz

-------- Morrison Simpson ---------

Morrison? He dont play for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
      Morrison? He dont play for us?
      he is not the only one of late.

Comment

should beat forest with 15 players i reckon!

Comment

Why would you put connolly/stewart? You cant seriously think that Stewart should start insted of Matt? Are u mad! Matt Connolly is the brightest star at this club. His feet are grounded and dosnt have a chip on his shoulder. First name on my team sheet and a player that the team should be built around.

Comment

A agree. We don't actually look that bad. My team, assuming WR leaves:

Ikeme

Legs Gorky Connolly Hill

Buzz Quashie Faurlin Cook (once fully fit, chance for Hogan or Balanta first)

Tarbie

Simpson

If we sign Morrison or another good striker could go for straight 4-4-2. We have plenty of cover for most positions. Hogan and Balanta pushing for starts. Stewart, Hall, Ramage, Barrowdale at back. Cerny. Still hope Vine will stay and not go on loan. German regular bench duty. Not sure when Mahon due back but hopefully not too far away. Sure I've forgotton some others too.

Still a bit light up front, pending hopeful signing, but that is a decent side and with options from the bench. If Big Mick can get them fired up we will be fine. I suspect it will be more stabilise the side than take the league by storm but given the off field panto I would be happy with that.

Comment

would look very decent without stewart and legs of wood.legs has many fans on this page but hes probably the biggest example of why we're in the pickle we're in.if his ability and desire matched his contract he;d be a half decent player,he's the skipper and a few follow his example of letting the game go by them without dirtying their kit.

Comment

Ephriam is not a right winger..

Comment

play diamond midfield:

---------IKEME /CERNY

LEGS CONNOLLY GORKSS HILL

------------QUASHIE--------

----HOGAN--------FAURLIN---

------BUZSAKY/TAARABT

----------SIMPSON---NEW STRIKER/VINE
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

not exactly promotion team though is it

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                      not exactly promotion team though is it
                      tbh im all for moving routledge out along with taarabt and possibly even buzsaky.

it is clear a team of ego's and fancy players aint gonna get us up either.

we need some players with character and determination.. sadly we dont have that.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                        tbh im all for moving routledge out along with taarabt and possibly even buzsaky.

we need some players with character and determination.. sadly we dont have that.
                        Personally I'd keep Adel. Buzz had been useless all season and well after the Magilton issue...well.

I'm glad Quashie is in though..I'm hoping he'll rattle a few egos

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post

Well said that man.

However I would prefer to keep WR and get rid of Buzz and Adel.
                          WR has never had a competent striker to get on the end of crosses.
                          If he joins Middlesborough he will pose a much bigger threat IMHO, as at championship level he is very good.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i just find it stupid getting rid of our best players. Why not get rid of the crap ones instead and be able to afford to keep the better ones??

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                              Personally I'd keep Adel. Buzz had been useless all season and well after the Magilton issue...well.

I'm glad Quashie is in though..I'm hoping he'll rattle a few egos
                              Sweeping statement there, and not right.

He has followed the rest of the team... had a superb spell, but has taken a huge dip in form since november.
                              Sell Buzsaky, sell Routledge... ah that's ok, we still have Super Adel - The Spurs Player who longs for a move to Spain in May.

I don't even know where to start sometimes when reading message boards, so I chose yours.
                              Sorry, because to be fair to you Scott - there are far more staggeringly stupid things written today other than your opinion there, but words fail me on most of them.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X