these 2 signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these 2 signings

quashie and hill show our total lack of ambition to try and get out of this league, get ready for the ride of your lifes folks its all down hill from here. remember the TRUTH HURTS im no happier then anyone else.

Quashie will bring experience and passion to the club. Matt Hill is better than all of our defenders except Matty Connolly. Step in the right direction I think.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Yeah they have to be better than what we have, Quashie is experienced and Hill sounds a better left back than Borrowdale...

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
        quashie and hill show our total lack of ambition to try and get out of this league, get ready for the ride of your lifes folks its all down hill from here. remember the TRUTH HURTS im no happier then anyone else.
        :eyes_droped:

Comment

our problem is not getting 'good players' and by that i mean the flair type. we need some grit and determination to get stuck in.

and both of these provide exactly that. our midfield has not been the same since we lost mahon as we lost alot of fight. quashie will put it back in again.

we already have the good attacking players that can score the goals, we just need the players that hold it together.

look at the top sides in this division, they all have them:

forest - mckenna
          swansea - pratley
          newcastle - guthrie/smith etc...
          leicester - oakley
          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Yea you could argue with the exception of another quality striker that we have all the fair we need, we just need to add some experience and bite to it!

Comment

To be fair, we tried Watson who was supposed to be the next 'big thing' and he proved poor, so Quashie can't do any worse - surely? and as for Hill, if he aint better than Borrowdale I'll touch Pete in a pleasing manner :girl:, as for a new striker, again, can he/she (you never know!) be worse than Agy, Vine and Pelli?

Comment

fairly pleased with Hill, havent seen anything of him recently but he was a decent left back a few years ago who caught the eye. a step in the right direction.

Lets face it this season is now a holding operation if we can make slight improvements we will be close to the play offs, its clear the board are not going to invest whats required to actually get us up this season
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                X