Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your reason(s) for not wanting Wise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your reason(s) for not wanting Wise?

The general theme seems to be that he would not be welcomed. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with him. So I was wondering why people don't want him at QPR. Other reasons, than he's a ****. If that is you reason, then why is he?

No reason, I think he is a winner & did well at Millwall & Leeds; Clubs that are "volatile" and have a lot of "drama" associated with him.
    My underlying hunch is that things wouldnt work out for him at Rangers though.

Comment

my personal opinion is that fans say they dont want him because he is chelsea scum are just wasters..

for me only valid reasons for not wanting some1 is his past record and his probable style of play.. but to not want him because he used to play for a team u dont like is just pathetic.

for me i wouldnt be that disapointed if wise became manager but feel there are a few other possibilities who are a better option for us
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

No reason,sign him up.

Comment

We have ex-Watford players, we had a ex-Charlton manager, we have an ex-Fulham player and ex-Brentford player - does it matter? Not at all. The majority of players/managers have a history before they join any club. Wise will be like Andy Murray - if he is a success he is British (ours) and if he fails he is Scottish (Chelsea).

Comment

ex chelsea
            ex dons
            smashed up blue peter garden, upset me that
            we'll not get a cab in west london again
            he's chelsea

Comment

He would only be coming for the pay off.
              My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Working...
              X