X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mark Devlin Sueing This Site?

Simple question. Or is it all over??

I am,still unhappy at being banned last week.

Comment

Answer is No, you could have PM'ed me

Apology and taking off the post (which we found on page 40 odd), which is what we have done.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Apology and taking off the post (which we found on page 40 odd), which is what we have done.

Sorry, just that on other sites and in pms they are saying its "ongoing"

Just wanted to clear it up..besides my pm box is knackered as my account ISNT SORTED OUT YET

hint

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Tut Tut

but hey................

now, that's a first

Comment

The matter is closed as far as I am concerned, so real point in discussing.

We have adhered to the apology requested and removed the offending post.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

First of all to your question it's 'No' because WATRB.com have done what was asked.

That thread as far as I'm aware Mark Devlin had also posted in, an apology was also posted by the poster who started that thread and no one had posted on there since.

We received a letter in the post asking for that thread to be deleted which I found on page 70+ of our main forum as it had dropped down, it was found and deleted that very moment.

We had never received an email or private massage to delete the thread by Mark Devlin or anyone else until this letter, otherwise we would have done so. When people are unhappy about something they do send us us a message asking for a thread to be deleted and we are more than happy to do so and I'm sure many members here will agree that we have.

Below you can read our Privacy Statement

WATRB will make no further statement.

Comment

Working...
              X