Taarabt off to spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt off to spain

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...029-25661307/?

says the spanish style of play suits him. wont be until end of the season though.

Bye then Rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
      Bye then Rat.
      Your avatar! Genius!

Comment

At least he's admitted the Hart bust up then
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
          Your avatar! Genius!
          Cheers Cait, I'd lay off them though - apparently they can lower your sperm count too!

Comment

Parejo MK11 and I hope I never see this greedy bad apple in a QPR shirt again.

"Next year I want to go to Spain and play as my style of play is more Spanish than English I think."

Comment

Cheers Cait, I'd lay off them though - apparently they can lower your sperm count too!

Hhhhmmm, that would look good on a banner draped over the upper loft or passed from right to let in Ellerslie Road at the next home game

Comment

personally dont rate taarbat as some

he shows glimpses of brilliance but for me his too greedy and is frustrating to watch

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                  personally dont rate taarbat as some

he shows glimpses of brilliance but for me his too greedy and is frustrating to watch
                  Like Theo Walcott?

Comment

quality player in my opinion. Can be greedy, but will learn. He is a class act,

Comment

Happ[y for him to go. Deeply frustrating to watch and must be worse to play with. In fact if we need the cash for his wages I'd send him off now. There is a pretty good case for a slap on the wrist for this article if the quotes are true. He has added trappy to his not-so-enviable list of attrubutes. Others being selfish, moody and greedy. I could go on.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                        Happ[y for him to go. Deeply frustrating to watch and must be worse to play with. In fact if we need the cash for his wages I'd send him off now. There is a pretty good case for a slap on the wrist for this article if the quotes are true. He has added trappy to his not-so-enviable list of attrubutes. Others being selfish, moody and greedy. I could go on.
                        Yep.

Is the body language and attitude all worth it, for 16 weeks of random talent/tantrum sessions?

Me, me, me, me, me......
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Must be a frustrating player to play with but IMO a country mile ahead in class then any other player at the club and probably the league.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Nothing wrong with admitting to not liking Hart.

hart wanted to play long ball crap, and Taarabt is just saying what any decent player would say. How can a player who likes to play with the ball on the gound play that system?

Hart was stupid in thinking that the current squad is capable of playing hoofball effectively.

Also, Taarabt is not an all action midfielder and there is nothing wrong with saying that the Spanish game is more suited to his style of play. The PL is better suited to him than the CCC, but La Liga may be even better.

Good luck to him under Harford and I hope he can reproduce his earlier form again. If he can learn to pass the ball to team mates at the right time and work on his shooting, he will be a very good player.

Comment

Like Theo Walcott?
                              paladinoo

am i not allowed to express my opinion?

i ask you kindly to stop jumping on my posts

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                              X