The Question Of Protests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Question Of Protests

Should somoene that does not go to Loftus Road anyway, advocate the rest of us to boycott the S****horpe United game??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

whos that then?
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

shouldnt this be in general chat as i am guessing the protest is about the board rather than the footballers

Comment

I have been to enough games to say they should be allowed to protest and make there feelings known
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

People can advocate whatever they like - free speech etc, but it does not mean people have to listen.

Comment

I'd had a gander onto another board (as you do) and someone who clearly has not been since the 0-0 draw in March last season is advocating we boycott the game.

Not sure thats right, thats all
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

which board, difficult to debate it without the reference linky link link please

Comment

im not for the protest personally

but some people seem to think that if you dont attend loads of games each year your not allowed your say

work commitments have prevented me from going to as many games i would have liked to this year

there is also a couple of people i know who use this board who have not been able to attend games this year due to their health.

Do they have any else of a say than those that go to every game?

Comment

I tend not to do links to other boards, just articles.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    I tend not to do links to other boards, just articles.
                    its nowt to do with links i have heard people on here saying they are more of a supporter than me because they have attended more games

whats even more laughable i supported arsenal upto 7 years old and some say im not true rangers because of this

why would i change from a bigger team to a lesser team?

doubt they can answer that

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                      its nowt to do with links i have heard people on here saying they are more of a supporter than me because they have attended more games

whats even more laughable i supported arsenal upto 7 years old and some say im not true rangers because of this

why would i change from a bigger team to a lesser team?

doubt they can answer that

We can but....:chill:

Comment

ha9 ranger

I don't think I've met you??

Now , what you get is this

The easiest way to attack someone is question their credibility as a supporter, in some way they feel it questions your beliefs.

I have never accused someone for example of being a Manchester united fan before QPR, as it sort of lowers the tone of a good debate. Unfortunately, you need to just ignore them. I have been accused of never supporting QPR before 2004, though I can prove to them at anytime. The beauty is they instigate the rumour, then when you confront them, they play the innocent and claim they don't really care.

As I said, I know one used to support Manchester united, but you would never get me telling who it is

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                          We can but....:chill:
                          no whats your point

ive followed QPR home and away since 93/94

as i said i got converted at 7 years old

how can you justify saying im lesser supporter than yourself?

Thats total rubbish:devil:

Comment

The weather will force us all to boycott it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              ha9 ranger

I don't think I've met you??

Now , what you get is this

The easiest way to attack someone is question their credibility as a supporter, in some way they feel it questions your beliefs.

I have never accused someone for example of being a Manchester united fan before QPR, as it sort of lowers the tone of a good debate. Unfortunately, you need to just ignore them. I have been accused of never supporting QPR before 2004, though I can prove to them at anytime. The beauty is they instigate the rumour, then when you confront them, they play the innocent and claim they don't really care.

As I said, I know one used to support Manchester united, but you would never get me telling who it is

I have a fryer for those chips that you carry Pete and I always get hungry at this time of night.

Comment

Working...
                              X