is this a joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a joke?

after years of buying average or below average players, we finally hit the jackpot billionaire owners turn up in w12 it all looks rosey, and then we are promised champions league football within 4 years sounds to good to be true.
    then we go and make a few decent signings to keep us up,then 2009 players like routledge tarrabt simpson turn up looks good but now ffs we are going to sell 1 of our very best players routledge what d oes that say to season tickets and fans a like i smell a rat they finally want out by making a profit on routledge simpson and tarrabt will not stay either will u all renew next season?

I agree, unbelieveable to think we would sell on of our best players
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

According to others, our team is rubbish??

I'm not sure if routledge is going, then again what do I know??
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Our owners want us to get promoted....so why on earth would they sell one of our best players?
        Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
          Our owners want us to get promoted....so why on earth would they sell one of our best players?
          They did it last year with Blackstock, this is just this years instalment.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            They did it last year with Blackstock, this is just this years instalment.
            Have to be honest not a fan of Blackstock, wasnt to dissapointed. Wayne on the other hand makes NO sense
            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

yet we keep pelocori , you couldnt make it up,
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Have to be honest not a fan of Blackstock, wasnt to dissapointed. Wayne on the other hand makes NO sense
                Agree. Were not a football club, were a joke club. All we do is loan in players n now it seems sell our top players... So realistically if this continues where will this leave us?! It's a sinking ship. Trying to make a profit is next to impossible if you want some sort of success in football and these guys want both... It can't/doesn't/won't happen. Can't understand why anyone would want these clowns running or should I say ruining our wonderful club.

Comment

correct

Oppssss sorry i forgot........................very little

Comment

To try and balance the books by reducing the wage bill. Maybe if some bright spark had not given crap players extortionate contracts and high wages, we could sell them instead

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                      To try and balance the books by reducing the wage bill. Maybe if some bright spark had not given crap players extortionate contracts and high wages, we could sell them instead
                      Shooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now stop it will you ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

Comment

Please, stop this god awful nonsense talk. We all know we have the key ingredients of possible the best team in the division with about 6 very good players.
                        Routledge is one of them. We are selling him, that is a clear statement of intent.

The rest of the talk is just fluff but at least acknowledge that WR is a loss.

Comment

i agree we got about 6 decent/good players its just the rest of the positions are filled with below average players that drag us down, add to that poor managers, an imbecile as DOF and an owner in Flabio you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy and we not looking so good.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Selling your best players doesn't get you promoted,so what does the board want???

Comment

Working...
                              X