Why does Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Pete

get shot down whenever he passes on what he hears??

Not licking his bum but if you don't like what he posts, why bother coming on here??

slurp slurp..:red_heart:

good point

Comment

yes

yes im going to lick his bum now by saying,aaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh

Comment

From a personal view point as I understand it Pete gets much of his information from somebody at the club, either directly or indirectly. In other words information is being leaked. This could be with the clubs blessing or not. Either way in my mind this is wrong.

Why can't QPR conduct their business in house only. You cannot imagine Arsenal leaking info like we do. We have known every signing before it has happened over the last few years. Not healthy. I know clubs use the press for their advantage but that is different.

I do not understand how Pete feels he is benefitting QPR by leaking information. He will come back and say they are just rumours and all messageboards run them. Random rumours are one thing but Petes rumours are consistent in the fact they are not random, they are obvious in where they are from and although smokescreens are thrown, they are never without foundation. When you post '5 signings this week etc' how is that a rumour. It is a statement.

I still love the debates on here and the general chat about the club so I hope that answers your question.

Comment

Mr lofty arsenal are worse than us for a rumour!!

Comment

Ultimately it's Pete's site and he can do what he likes.I agree with the comments of Mr Lofty above however regarding information coming out of the club and also the way Pete potrays this information.

However - why do people only want a site where everyone agrees with what everyone posts?

Obviously a very touchy subject is...GP - but what is the problem if the subject is argued in a sensible manner?

Anyway - Pete appears to be thick skined and I'm sure he is not overly worried by this....it does get more people on his site...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
              From a personal view point as I understand it Pete gets much of his information from somebody at the club, either directly or indirectly. In other words information is being leaked. This could be with the clubs blessing or not. Either way in my mind this is wrong.

Why can't QPR conduct their business in house only. You cannot imagine Arsenal leaking info like we do. We have known every signing before it has happened over the last few years. Not healthy. I know clubs use the press for their advantage but that is different.

I do not understand how Pete feels he is benefitting QPR by leaking information. He will come back and say they are just rumours and all messageboards run them. Random rumours are one thing but Petes rumours are consistent in the fact they are not random, they are obvious in where they are from and although smokescreens are thrown, they are never without foundation. When you post '5 signings this week etc' how is that a rumour. It is a statement.

I still love the debates on here and the general chat about the club so I hope that answers your question.
              What a hypocrtical crock of Poo!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                Like I say - nothing wrong with mature sensible debating

Comment

Pete puts himself in the firing line. When his facts/rumours dont come off, shouldnt he expect to get a few rotten eggs tossed in his direction?

Comment

Stop licking pete's #### jfish

Comment

Pete put's himself up for being shot down to be fair. Not that it really bothers him what people over MBs think of what he's got to say. He's simply sharing info that he gets. Personally, whether it comes off or not, I like to know who we're linked with. If people want to take it for gospel then it's no wonder they have a little cry when it goes all wrong.

Seriously, Pete's been sharing rumours for years. Going back to the old offish board, so why should/would he stop now?
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Pete put's himself up for being shot down to be fair. Not that it really bothers him what people over MBs think of what he's got to say. He's simply sharing info that he gets. Personally, whether it comes off or not, I like to know who we're linked with. If people want to take it for gospel then it's no wonder they have a little cry when it goes all wrong.

Seriously, Pete's been sharing rumours for years. Going back to the old offish board, so why should/would he stop now?
                        Yes - I remember those good old days

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                          Yes - I remember those good old days
                          Jumpers for goalposts and all that
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                            Like I say - nothing wrong with mature sensible debating
                            LOL....... I meant to say, 'I for one do not agree at all with your point of view, and think that it is not at all correct!

Better, I agree :red_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                              Sorry dad, in what way have I been hypocritical?

Comment

Working...
                              X