all this flav saved us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all this flav saved us

stuff....er BILL POWER HAD A CONSORTIUM READY TO TAKE OVER, he stepped aside....
    and had just sold his satnav company for £30m+....

please don't forget this....we were in dire trouble but were not "dead".

we would have gone down that season if they had not bouht the club, i have no doubt about that. Who knows what would have happened from there - probably worse. We are only a few points off the playoffs in the Championship, and if we pick up some form again, we are on the way forward. Things could have been done better at the club, but things could be far worse

Comment

The brown stuff we were in he would have needed to invest most of that and completely restructure the club. Believe me Bill Power is a die hard fan who has gone well beyond the call of duty but for this club to ever have a chance of getting back to where we were we need the likes of FB. He and the rest have the money and contacts to make this 'project' work long term. Just hope they do the job.

Comment

Bill is probably quite lucky it never came off because had he, had longer in the hot seat, he too would be unable to come and watch the club he loves, aka Wright.

Comment

BP doesnt have the same financial clout as our current owners

Ok they dont spend big on tranfers but they spend a hell of alot on wages and I doubt BP could of sustained that

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            BP doesnt have the same financial clout as our current owners

Ok they dont spend big on tranfers but they spend a hell of alot on wages and I doubt BP could of sustained that
            You will never know, but I think W12 would be a better place now if he was in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              You will never know, but I think W12 would be a better place now if he was in charge.
              So you also reckon he could get in the same sponsorship which we have in place today?

Comment

What is this spomnsership going on? The high season ticket prices cover the wages, and we dont buy players ...

Comment

what money, where has it gone ?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                    What is this spomnsership going on? The high season ticket prices cover the wages, and we dont buy players ...
                    no they dont

Comment

Ok but they cover enough, which is why people keep justyfing the prices of the ST, correct?

So we have sponsership that is worthy of the prem, which flav said, so where is this money going? and its not the wages as we are paying pennies compared to the prem.

Comment

IMO I doubt we would had been any better under Bill Power, he couldn't get the sponsorship that Flavio has brought to the club also I don't think Power would had had enough money to keep us running.... the money had to run out eventually and I doubt even now that we would even be in the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                          Ok but they cover enough, which is why people keep justyfing the prices of the ST, correct?

So we have sponsership that is worthy of the prem, which flav said, so where is this money going? and its not the wages as we are paying pennies compared to the prem.
                          its in preparation for the prem

be patient fella

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                            IMO I doubt we would had been any better under Bill Power, he couldn't get the sponsorship that Flavio has brought to the club also I don't think Power would had had enough money to keep us running.... the money had to run out eventually and I doubt even now that we would even be in the championship.
                            exactly what i said

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                              its in preparation for the prem

be patient fella
                              Pretty sure I read somewhere that we are getting 25mil for Lotto, Gulf Air are offering a pack that should be top 6 (at the time) in the prem.

We getting no money at all until the prem? How is that good sense if we do not wanna do anything about getting there?

Comment

Working...
                              X