Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Look at the timetable of events

Saying to the press in waiting, that you didn't know our best striker had gone to Forest, when you did, is quite serious.

don't you think??
    Is it serious or is it a little white lie?

Personally I can't see the severity of what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      Is it serious or is it a little white lie?

Personally I can't see the severity of what was said.
      As I have said before, if the club had had the balls to sack Sousa (and several others) because of the results (and possibly admitted that they had made a mistake (yeah right!!)) rather than come up with pathetic reasons then perhaps the club would be a much happier place to visit now and there would not be so many divisions between the fans.....

JUST MY OPINION......
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
        As I have said before, if the club had had the balls to sack Sousa (and several others) because of the results (and possibly admitted that they had made a mistake (yeah right!!)) rather than come up with pathetic reasons then perhaps the club would be a much happier place to visit now and there would not be so many divisions between the fans.....

JUST MY OPINION......
        Any answer to that Pete? Do we have proof that what the club said is correct and what Sousa said is wrong? Suprised to see that there is no mention of the cut Sousa wanted for the defender, would have thought that was a much bigger issue......

(I guess you won't answer this as you are too busy disproving myths.....)
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

He might get a slight bit of appreciation if the t**t didnt keep insulting us and repaid our patience. Im struggling to think of a time when he's complimented the fans in the two years he's been here.

Comment

did he metion anything about ripping the heart and soul out of the club or apologising for sticking his big tangoed head into football matters of which he knows nothing about or why Pellicori is allowed any where near a so.d of turf on this planet
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
            X