• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please please FULL BACKS

sign 2 full backs
    maybe a forward

let loose the deadwood
    HALL,ramage,hall, hall's shadow, hall's memory, borrowdale,hall ( geddit)

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    sign 2 full backs
    maybe a forward

let loose the deadwood
    HALL,ramage,hall, hall's shadow, hall's memory, borrowdale,hall ( geddit)
    What about Hall?
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Who is this hall you speak of, I have quite often heard his name but never seen him play
      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

He's an imposter...Someone who pretends he's a footballer.

A bit like that guy at Man United a few years back. Ran onto the pitch for the team photo and got away with it. Hall's impersonation is far better as he actually gets on the pitch for games. Very similar sittuation to that of Damion Stewart. Quite easilly the most over rated defender ever.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          He's an imposter...Someone who pretends he's a footballer.

A bit like that guy at Man United a few years back. Ran onto the pitch for the team photo and got away with it. Hall's impersonation is far better as he actually gets on the pitch for games. Very similar sittuation to that of Damion Stewart. Quite easilly the most over rated defender ever.
          That's quite good.

Hall is useless, and Stewart is poor.

How long left on their contracts?

Comment

We had 4 centre backs filling the whole 4 defending positions against Blackpool, not good!!!!!
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

any chances of a full back coming in window?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                We had 4 centre backs filling the whole 4 defending positions against Blackpool, not good!!!!!
                Not good at all.

Connolly and Gorkss should start with Ramage and Stewart as their replacements and Hall should be left in the reserves until he leaves.

Sign Kerrea Gilbert from The Arsenal on a permanent deal and bring in Tom Cruise on loan from Arsenal we're laughing.

Comment

so has there been talk of gilbert coming in , would be a good addition ?

Comment

Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
                    so has there been talk of gilbert coming in , would be a good addition ?
                    Peterborough have been after him according to Sky Sports and he is out of contract at Arsenal in the summer. He played the whole season for Leicester in League One last year and did very well. Same pedigree as Connolly and a good footballer and proper full back not a hoof it type like Ramage.

Comment

Surely we must have a couple of youngster's coming up the ranks that are worth giving a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        Surely we must have a couple of youngster's coming up the ranks that are worth giving a try.
                        Is it just me or was Rose played there in pre season?

Is Lee Brown any good?

Comment

No i think you are right sir, Rose did get a game at RB pre-season. Maybe he could be worth chucking in against Scunny?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            No i think you are right sir, Rose did get a game at RB pre-season. Maybe he could be worth chucking in against Scunny?
                            I would love to see that but is Harford really going to risk it?

Would love to see us play the likes of Rose, Balanta, German, Simpson, Ephraim and Connolly all in the same team but with a job on the line MH won't risk it.

Comment

I hope we do get some fresh faces come end of the transfer window.

Comment

Working...
                              X