No announcement yet.

Interesting Flavio interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it so insulting when he speaks of this "£20" supporter.

He made this mistake once before and annoyed a fair few supporters, and he has just done it again :devil:

He doesn't have a clue what the fans to do follow the club.

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
      I find it so insulting when he speaks of this "£20" supporter.

He made this mistake once before and annoyed a fair few supporters, and he has just done it again :devil:

He doesn't have a clue what the fans to do follow the club.
      Agreed sir

Are you doing one of your famous match reports today?

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
        Not really fussed about all the other stuff we know he is an odius man. However key things are. In it for the long term not selling up / Harford to the end of the season. I think those are both good things
        Exactly! We seem to be in danger of becoming obsessed about certain personalities. I am far more interested in long term future of club and if Haford truly given to end of season am curious to see how he does. Wasn't afraid of Lootown challenge and it seems Lootown fans generally disappointed to lose him. Given their problems we should be a walk in the park!

Not really that interested in FB as a person, just want his money to continue to help the club. Annoying we have become a bit of a circus but can't help but feel we will do fine. Even allowing for the various red nose events we should still be relatively attractive to managers and players but please remember we are only a small Championship club so need to maintain some perspective.

Comment

How he thought this may be good PR I will never know
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
            Agreed sir

Are you doing one of your famous match reports today?
            I'll be the only one in the office this afternoon, so I'll do it then

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
              I'll be the only one in the office this afternoon, so I'll do it then
              Good man, i look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Not really that interested in FB as a person, just want his money to continue to help the club. Annoying we have become a bit of a circus but can't help but feel we will do fine. Even allowing for the various red nose events we should still be relatively attractive to managers and players...

Do You think??

I find it very hard to agree with that, much as I'd like to!
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
                  Good man, i look forward to it.
                  Thanks bud ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    Do You think??

I find it very hard to agree with that, much as I'd like to!
                    if talking about the first bit you highlighted (money) the club has been stabilised and some great sponsorship brought in. Without investment we would not be able to maintain the squad we have so stand by that.

Possibly a bit of punt with comment on being attractive to managers! However we are a London club which would be attractive to many including possibly Curbishley, we are financially stable which again would be attractive given how many clubs are struggling money wise and the squad budget is disproportionately large for a club of our size even though there are many fans who seem to feel the owners should splash the cash a lot more. We will never attract a Mancini or Wenger, we are just not a big club, but should still be attractive to half decent and up and coming managers. If we can spend the rest of the season getting some stability and avoid further red nose incidents then I think we could have some good managers sniffing around in the summer should Big Mick not get the job permanently.

Comment

if talking about the first bit you highlighted (money) the club has been stabilised and some great sponsorship brought in. Without investment we would not be able to maintain the squad we have so stand by that.

Possibly a bit of punt with comment on being attractive to managers! However we are a London club which would be attractive to many including possibly Curbishley, we are financially stable which again would be attractive given how many clubs are struggling money wise and the squad budget is disproportionately large for a club of our size even though there are many fans who seem to feel the owners should splash the cash a lot more. We will never attract a Mancini or Wenger, we are just not a big club, but should still be attractive to half decent and up and coming managers. If we can spend the rest of the season getting some stability and avoid further red nose incidents then I think we could have some good managers sniffing around in the summer should Big Mick not get the job permanently.
                      Big names. Low revenue stream. Only worthwhile if we get Premier League. That doesn't look like happening any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        Big names. Low revenue stream. Only worthwhile if we get Premier League. That doesn't look like happening any time soon.
                        Possibly but we would never have got near such names without the owners.

Comment

Just went and bought the Mirror (as i always do).

It's a DOUBLE page spread!

Oliie Holt, hang your head in shame you complete a@se licker
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            Just went and bought the Mirror (as i always do).

It's a DOUBLE page spread!

Oliie Holt, hang your head in shame you complete a@se licker
                            Hasn't got a picture of FB with you bouncing on his knee has it?

Comment

Nothing wrong with optimism, and a lot of sense in that.

But I do think that FB's personality and image is affecting whether we can attract the kind of manager we should be attracting.
                              The financial stability we have in comparison to most clubs in our league, is being cancelled out by the bizzare way he runs our club, and his perceived arrogance and interference.

All I ask of him is a bit of humility, and for him to learn some lessons from the past couple of years.... but judging by his latest interview, he seems incapable of it.

Just my opinion, and I hope it's not shared by the likes of Curbishley or Coppell. But I have my doubts.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Sums the man up really, in his office are pictures of himself and then more pictures of himself and also reminders of his wealth, and he really doesn't care for anyone paying under £50 for a match day experience. Very dangerous man to be running something that many working class people love.

Comment

Working...
                                X