Harford calls for stability after draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harford calls for stability after draw

QPR caretaker manager Mick Harford was relieved to salvage a point from his side's Coca-Cola Championship trip to Blackpool and has called for a period of stability at the club to get their play-off push back on track.

more

Well he's right, top man.

Comment

i am not sure how you all feel but i feel more positive with harford in charge then i did with paul hart in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
        i am not sure how you all feel but i feel more positive with harford in charge then i did with paul hart in charge.
        So do I

Comment

so if you love Qpr and also want stability no booing till march NO MATTER WHAT

Comment

seriously NO MATTER WHAT we have to give the team and Mick a chance so no booing what ever the substitution no matter the hiding please for the good of the club

Comment

Originally posted by deepseahoop View Post
              seriously NO MATTER WHAT we have to give the team and Mick a chance so no booing what ever the substitution no matter the hiding please for the good of the club
              I agree with you and I think the majority do, but a minority will boo and that is the problem as they will be heard.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I know were all abit doom and gloom at the minute but, and imo Mike is doing a good job of saying the right things and improveing morale.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  I know were all abit doom and gloom at the minute but, and imo Mike is doing a good job of saying the right things and improveing morale.
                  also putting the right players on the pitch in hogan & connolly

Comment

im feeling a hell of alot more positive now we have mick harford in charge. i actually feel we have a chance again now.

by the sounds of it we played some very nice attacking football which i want to see. so nothing to complain about really!
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

I like MH as he is no mug and from the old school, but if he thinks a player is disruptive and a bad influence on other players, can he out him ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        I like MH as he is no mug and from the old school, but if he thinks a player is disruptive and a bad influence on other players, can he out him ?
                        well he never put the 2 italians in the team despite what people were saying on here

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          also putting the right players on the pitch in hogan & connolly
                          Other than simpson i think your right mate.

Hogan to start instead of buzz imo in next game.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                            Other than simpson i think your right mate.

Hogan to start instead of buzz imo in next game.
                            might have been a reason for simpson...perhaps too much expectancy on the boys head...needed a rest.

as for hogan starting.....spot on...him and connolly straight in every game for me now......would give german more minutes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              might have been a reason for simpson...perhaps too much expectancy on the boys head...needed a rest.

as for hogan starting.....spot on...him and connolly straight in every game for me now......would give german more minutes as well.
                              Good call on German, looked good on Tuesday and by all accounts played well when he came on today. To get the best out of Simpson we need someone to support him, Dave isn't that player. On Tuesday they never played as a unit, they were completely individual. We have to have some height up front or the ball comes straight back but Dave isn't the answer, hopefully German or Cousin could be.
                              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X