Who actually cares how we do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who actually cares how we do today?

I'll probably be accused of being disloyal but I can honestly say I couldn't give a monkeys how we do today, and I can't ever remember feeling that. Indeed, you could argue that a win wd only help paper over the cracks. You look at a crap club like Blackpool doing really well under a passionate manager who has just been left to get on with it, and despite not having much money with shrewd buys and cast offs he has propelled his team way higher than - on paper - it has any right to be. Tangarine fans must get out of a bed with a spring in their step - even if they do have to live in Blackpool - whereas I scarcely think I've done that in three months.
    I'm not one of those who particularly wants Flavio out because we don't have a clue yet what the alternative wd be and the very survival of the club might not be guaranteed, but at the moment I cannot think of one single thing to be optimistic about with the club. Even some of my fellow Rangers fans have left me feeling alienated by their constant calling for the sacking of managers.
    I admire the enthusiaism and loyalty of Facto and others but I'm really sorry, at the moment I just can't feel the same way.

nah your not disloyal at all.the feelin surrounding the club is hard to not to feel that way.
    have faith tho we will win today.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

i care no matter how bad things seem its my club and i live and breath qpr always have and always will .....youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I care. The fact are this:
        The club is a shambles in total disaray
        The players seem to have lost the will ( disgraceful realy becuase they are still being paid dammed good money to do a job)
        The fans seem to be lossing faith
        We are playing very poorly.
        if there is a plus side though:
        You don't need to be a great team in this league, it's very ordinary.
        We are still ony 4 points off the play offs
        A win today may not see us go much higher but it would keep us in touch. While we are still in touch there is hope.

Comment

I care, I am very much interested in how the team performs today as compared to the one match under Gallen and Bircham. If we do worse today, then the team spirit is completely gone and that reeks of relegation.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I care too - quite a lot. We took a wrong turn with Hart but, being an eternal optimist R's wise, I'm hoping that big Mick can turn it round. He did OK last time and (for all the whinging on here) the squad is better now. That's not to say that I'm confident of a win, but we need a decent performance if we're to persuade new investors - or players - to come in...

Comment

my heart wants us to win every game...........my head says the players must be in dissaray so can only see a heavy defeat............hope my head is wrong!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I care but fear the worst.

It will hurt when we lose today but not as much as usual!

I refuse to be put in a bad mood again on a Saturday night so I cannot allow myself to feel as passionate as I normally would.

I suspect this sums up the feelings of many on here!:(
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I care and I'm praying for a good result

A win today and we are right back in amongst it

I know it is very unlikely but I ain't gonna let the Likes of FB and GP ruin my support for Rangers

U R'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

same as cookiemonster
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

surely today is one of our MOST important games and 1 we shud all care about very much, if we win today he shows the players are concentrating with issues on the pitch which wud be difficult to do but its their job

U Rrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss
                      CHAMPIONS
                      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
                        surely today is one of our MOST important games and 1 we shud all care about very much, if we win today he shows the players are concentrating with issues on the pitch which wud be difficult to do but its their job

U Rrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss
                        sorry to be so negative but the chances are very slim I would be totally estatic if we nicked a lucky point but even this is unlikley to happen lets be honest
                        oldhoop

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          I'll probably be accused of being disloyal but I can honestly say I couldn't give a monkeys how we do today, and I can't ever remember feeling that. Indeed, you could argue that a win wd only help paper over the cracks. You look at a crap club like Blackpool doing really well under a passionate manager who has just been left to get on with it, and despite not having much money with shrewd buys and cast offs he has propelled his team way higher than - on paper - it has any right to be. Tangarine fans must get out of a bed with a spring in their step - even if they do have to live in Blackpool - whereas I scarcely think I've done that in three months.
                          I'm not one of those who particularly wants Flavio out because we don't have a clue yet what the alternative wd be and the very survival of the club might not be guaranteed, but at the moment I cannot think of one single thing to be optimistic about with the club. Even some of my fellow Rangers fans have left me feeling alienated by their constant calling for the sacking of managers.
                          I admire the enthusiaism and loyalty of Facto and others but I'm really sorry, at the moment I just can't feel the same way.

I know exactly where you're coming from SIAL my old mucker.Not enjoying the best of health at the moment and certainly not enjoying my football.I keep saying to myself I don't give a flying fig what happens today but deep down I think I do.That's 58years of supporting the R's for you.Their branded on my heart and in my brain and to be honest I will be disappointed with yet another heavy defeat again today.Unlike Briatore who just treats us like like a hobby.Remember him saying that before he came to LR he thought QPR were a restaurant or something similar.He certainly wouldn't give us a second thought if he sells his shares.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                            sorry to be so negative but the chances are very slim I would be totally estatic if we nicked a lucky point but even this is unlikley to happen lets be honest
                            yeh i agree chances r slim with the state of the club but anything can happen on a saturday afternoon!!

who wud have thought we wud beat charlton away live on sky when harford was last in charge?? they wer doing really well n we wer crap!!
                            CHAMPIONS
                            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Perhaps a miracle can happen who knows;D
                              oldhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X