• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Venables set to be "Director of Football" at crisis club QPR

We should be so lucky............

Seriously though he could do a brillant job if Gianni moved upstairs

Discuss

I reckon you are fast replacing Neil as the most attention-seeking fan on WATRB. Got my hopes up: silly me, I should have learnt by now. And to think I once had a postal code beginning 'HA9'! Wembleyites like you can do better than that, surely. But gullible me for being daft enough to read your post.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      I reckon you are fast replacing Neil as the most attention-seeking fan on WATRB. Got my hopes up: silly me, I should have learnt by now. And to think I once had a postal code beginning 'HA9'! Wembleyites like you can do better than that, surely. But gullible me for being daft enough to read your post.
      read through my post

im suggesting if GP moves upstairs that leaves room for another to move into his position and that will make most happy?

Including me, at least that way he cant get blamed for the Briatore's mistakes

People are looing for a scapegoat and its easy for people to blame GP yet at the end of the day he can only act on the demands from those above him

By the way where in wembley are u from?
      Last edited by Receed R; 16-01-2010, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post

By the way where is wembley was u from?
        I thought you had a high IQ?????? :embarrassed:

Comment

See the mess Venables left as DoF at Portsmouth and Palace???

A great big no.

Would be as much as a disaster as Paladini.

Yesterday's man.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

A great big no.

Yesterday's man.
            I disagree with that Nodge

But its all about opinions so i will respect yours

Comment

Love venners but would not let him near any money like harry he is very talented, a man of the people but a completely dodgy on the money side
              The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Originally posted by GARO1967 View Post
                Love venners but would not let him near any money like harry he is very talented, a man of the people but a completely dodgy on the money side
                .... And GP isn't? Why do you think we end up with all these expensive no-hopers from Italy?

Take Alberti for example. He has been here for about 2 years and never ever gets a game. Why is here? What conditions are there as part of that deal.

Then Pellicori, then Ledesma, then PArejo ... all very dubious deals in my opinion.
                :drunk:

Comment

Paladini loves a brown envelope

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                    We should be so lucky............

Seriously though he could do a brillant job if Gianni moved upstairs

Discuss
                    How old are you and do you get out much?

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                      I dont take too kindly to that quote,you need to lighten up nothing wrong with this post at all.

Comment

this is a really simple, old fashioned idea. why not appoint a manager and let him manage and not bother with a dof?

Comment

All right, Neil in fairness I think your posts are much more worthy on the whole than they used to be, so apologies.

HA9, born Kingsbury (birth certificate says 'Wembley') raised Sth Kenton, left area early 90s, migrated to Australia 1995 (just after we'd finished 8th in the Premiership). Apologies to you also, seeing as we're all supposed to be nice to each other these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

A great big no.

Yesterday's man.
                            I agree

Besides the last time i saw him on tv he actually came across as a mad man
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                            X