Protest time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protest time

Think the time has come now for a mass protest outside players entrance s****hrope game, i dont know about anyone else but i want briatore paladini and co out. Sell up and **** off and get someone in at this club to run it properly and let the manager manage.

who would buy the circus...you think its that easy.

Comment

Think about it-it could backfire-much better to wear clown outfits/red noses etc.

Media coverage,funny quirky QPR etc etc

Comment

4 points from next 2 games and the protest will be long forgotten as we chase the play off dream.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
          Think about it-it could backfire-much better to wear clown outfits/red noses etc.

agreed dont know how to do a poll can someone put one up clowns yes or no

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post

how will dressing as a clown hurt those in charge.

their pockets rule their mind.

much better idea to not buy food, drink merchandise for one game or multiple games. would get the message across much better

Comment

Can you get any more desrespectful? Flavio bought this club out of severe s**t and has put money into the club and and improved facilities. So what he is a bit insane, he knows what he wants. Stop complaining about the person who saved our club, or do you like administration? Stop over expecting and appreciate that it was always a 4 year plan!
              My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
                Think the time has come now for a mass protest outside players entrance s****hrope game, i dont know about anyone else but i want briatore paladini and co out. Sell up and **** off and get someone in at this club to run it properly and let the manager manage.
                You really don't get it do you. If you force their hand and they ship out and call in their loans then unless someone comes in and buys, and their were not many real offers last time, then we are in admin again, 10 poits deduction and relegation. And possibly worse.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                  Can you get any more desrespectful? Flavio bought this club out of severe s**t and has put money into the club and and improved facilities. So what he is a bit insane, he knows what he wants. Stop complaining about the person who saved our club, or do you like administration? Stop over expecting and appreciate that it was always a 4 year plan!
                  Conners?... is that you son?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                    No, not conners im afraid
                    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                      No, not conners im afraid
                      ok. which one are you in the picture?

Comment

ok. which one are you in the picture?
                        Lol thats a band called the King Blues

Comment

Yes heres a great idea lets drive everyone away from the club, so we go into admin again and get relegated !
                          Yes we need stability and yes the appoitments barring 2 have been appalling but all FB is doing is trying to find the right persoon to get us up.........so far he has failed miserably but why drive finance out of the club, nobody in their right mind would buy us, the way some fans have behaved.
                          The clowns thing I can see but angry demo's do not work, they are hardly going to turn round and say oh yes youre right to swear at me when I have put 5 million into the club and kept you afloat.
                          Ok bye bye and can I call in my loans please ! Great idea !

Comment

No, but i go along with every word. Sit near Briatore and the guy is passionate about QPR. The bloke probably wants success more than we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Yes heres a great idea lets drive everyone away from the club, so we go into admin again and get relegated !
                              Yes we need stability and yes the appoitments barring 2 have been appalling but all FB is doing is trying to find the right persoon to get us up.........so far he has failed miserably but why drive finance out of the club, nobody in their right mind would buy us, the way some fans have behaved.
                              The clowns thing I can see but angry demo's do not work, they are hardly going to turn round and say oh yes youre right to swear at me when I have put 5 million into the club and kept you afloat.
                              Ok bye bye and can I call in my loans please ! Great idea !
                              Well said, also he paid of our ABC loan which was around £20M i believe?

Comment

Working...
                              X