Big Mick v Player power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Mick v Player power

Lets see if the weasel Taarabt or Bus take on big Mick. He wont be afraid to kick #### if its needed. I would love big Mick to go and sort out the large um-pa lumpa orange face briatore and **** head Paladini. Take no rubbish Mick.

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
    Lets see if the weasel Taarabt or Bus take on big Mick. He wont be afraid to kick #### if its needed. I would love big Mick to go and sort out the large um-pa lumpa orange face briatore and **** head Paladini. Take no rubbish Mick.
    Yeah, and if you take that advice.... good luck on the dole queue Mick.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Mick won't take any ****, but we all know what will happen if he tries to stand up to GP or FB. Good luck though Mick, i'm behind you.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Will Mick be supported if he upsets the apple cart?

If Mick says or does the wrong thing and the players unite and Mick won't stand a chance.

Comment

Mickey Harfords Blue and White Army
          Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 15-01-2010, 04:25 PM.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
            I can see what you are saying fella but Magilton wasnt afraid of letting Taraabt or anyone else know whose in charge and look what happened to him.

Comment

Working...
            X