2 x Tickets available for Blackpool game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 x Tickets available for Blackpool game

Bought two tickets and have just found out I won't be able to go, had a whole weekend up there planned and it's gone #### up!

Don't suppose anyone wants them? Main problem is they are in South Wales so either they would have to pick them up so live near by or I can could chuck them in the post first class presumably would get there 2moro morning hopefully in time for them to make it up to Blackpool! Cost me £52 but I'm not going to ask for that money back. That said if anyone wants to give me some beer tokens for them I would be a happy man!

Not sure if you post on LFW Fez.Thier is a poster on there called "Daihoop" who lives in Cardiff.

Comment

Fez you live in Wales? I thought u went to all home games?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
        Not sure if you post on LFW Fez.Thier is a poster on there called "Daihoop" who lives in Cardiff.
        I don't I'm afraid mate, if you know of anyone local then if you could let them know that the tickets are here if they're interested that would be top!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Fez you live in Wales? I thought u went to all home games?
          I don't, I live in Clapham! I'm originally from Wales. The tickets are at my old girls house because I had to come down here today before heading off to Blackpool. Unfortunately things have changed an I can't go to Blackpool for the weekend so the tickets are here not getting used.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
            I don't I'm afraid mate, if you know of anyone local then if you could let them know that the tickets are here if they're interested that would be top!
            Will do mate.Are you near Cardiff ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
              Will do mate.Are you near Cardiff ?
              Yea about 15 minutes from Cardiff!

Comment

Fez, can you pop me your email addy please?

I know someone who's interested in your tickets.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                X