HART: I Enjoyed My Time Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HART: I Enjoyed My Time Here

Hart: "I enjoyed my brief time here and had good support from the players, staff and fans, unfortunately it was one of those situations we sometimes find ourselves in."

Thank you Paul for all your years service... you went out as a true gent with dignity :byebye:

Im sorry didn't QPR fans boo him in everygame even when you won?!

Comment

Originally posted by superblueflude View Post
      Im sorry didn't QPR fans boo him in everygame even when you won?!
      yeah pretty much...think the first post was sarcasm...hence the "YEARS of service" bit...
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yes we did, it had to be the most dullest win of the century.... 7 defenders no strikers.

Comment

well i didnt enjoy his time in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            Hart: "I enjoyed my brief time here and had good support from the players, staff and fans, unfortunately it was one of those situations we sometimes find ourselves in."
            Yeah when the DOF constantly interferes!

Comment

lol

Comment

Well I'm glad someone enjoyed his time here.... coz don't think anyone else did!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

Thank you Paul for all your years service... you went out as a true gent with dignity :byebye:
                  He also said he thought the banks were wonderful, the government were doing a wonderful job and that he was Napoleon, before Nurse came in and reminded him it was time for his medication.......

Thanks, but no thanks to the board for once again getting it so, so, so very wrong........
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

To be fair he is a decent bloke just on a total hiding to nothing coming here. 6 month contract, everyone knowing he won't be here come end of the season. How as a player does that make you feel? Wanna try harder to get a new contract??? 'What's the point, he hasn't got any say and he'll be gone in 3 months.'

As for the fans the last thing we want is yet another stop-gap solution. Ain't never gonna work. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that from the off.

Until we get a permanent manager with authority to run the playing side we ain't going nowhere. Face it. Makes you feel a lot better.
                    :drunk:

Comment

Poor old hart...

Comment

why is it departing qpr managers sound like a tourist returning from a v brief holiday: it was a nice experience but always nicer to be home..."

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          why is it departing qpr managers sound like a tourist returning from a v brief holiday: it was a nice experience but always nicer to be home..."

When you think, he enjoyed his time here, yet he was only here for 4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            I think it more a case of "It was a nice experience, but nicer to be home with a big cheque in my pocket....."
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

wd love to know how much we have or are due to pay managers in severance deals. bet it wd be enough to land Kitson AND Beckford.

Comment

Working...
                              X