Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could The Real Reason be..Why Hart Left, Be??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could The Real Reason be..Why Hart Left, Be??

He gets chants of

You don't know what you doing"

We'll supposed to be at home

Booed after winning..

Players don't really like his training

Players prefer Harford??

Gets offer elsewhere and thinks funk this, I'm off. I'm not in love with this place and I still can take another offer??

Just wondered..

Or is it like some people believe because of the DOF??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

No. That won't be the reason.

He had an offer before he took the job here but preferred to give QPR a try.....

Comment

Think your very wrong on this one
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

interference from the DOF seems to be the most plausible speculation

Comment

Probably both Pete.

The club is a joke at the moment. Palladini seems to have absolutely no accountability at all. We sack managers yet is GP's role being genuinely questioned... What is his role? Who chooses the players?

How about the club come out and be totally honest. Even if we don't like what they say, at least we'd know the truth at last.

GP has no qualifications to be a Director of Football type person. It is a joke.

Comment

I know he definitely had the offer before he took the QPR job. Think that offer may now be back on the cards.

Comment

I dont really care what the reason is,hes gone and im not unhappy.We are still 4 pts from p/os and with hart in charge for much longer it would of seemed like 40 pts IMO.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I reckon Nodge had it spot on on this thread

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...168#post234168

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  He gets chants of

You don't know what you doing"

We'll supposed to be at home

Booed after winning..

Players don't really like his training

Players prefer Harford??

Gets offer elsewhere and thinks funk this, I'm off. I'm not in love with this place and I still can take another offer??

Just wondered..

Or is it like some people believe because of the DOF??
                  I agree pete and believe these could be contributing facrtors to him leaving.I also believe the conversation with paladini took place and that was the final nail in the coffin for harty

Comment

To be honest I dont think we will ever know the FULL truth - as al;ways everyone will speculate and put their own slant on it. I just think there has to be a number of contributing factors for this to happen again and again.
                    I know people will be out for Paladini again - I for one am not fussed either way but If a new manager to work on his own then this needs to be allowed to happen, If a new manager wants to have someone sort out his transfers then this should straight away be ringing alarm bells as it shows he may not know what/who he wants!
                    I personally think that Paladini's role should be that of brokering deals for players the manager wants to sign.
                    Just who ever comes next please let the Manager do the Job he's brought in for to MANAGE.

Comment

I can't believe a professional football manager would have such a thin skin to allow a tiny minority from a crowd of 12,000 to get to him. He had much worse at Portsmouth and Forest.

Comment

He was 100% offered the spurs coaching role b4 he took the job at rangers

Comment

That offer is still on the table.......

Anyway, hopefully with such a short tem contract, he is not gagged and can say exactly whay happened.

Me feels, he just didn't have the Hart

Comment

don't give up the day job
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                              Probably both Pete.

The club is a joke at the moment. Palladini seems to have absolutely no accountability at all. We sack managers yet is GP's role being genuinely questioned... What is his role? Who chooses the players?

How about the club come out and be totally honest. Even if we don't like what they say, at least we'd know the truth at last.

GP has no qualifications to be a Director of Football type person. It is a joke.
                              What is this 'truth' you speak of?

Comment

Working...
                              X