X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEcided To Go..Is Different From Being "Sacked"

Maybe player power?

Maybe being booed??

Maybe felt he could not progress the team??

Your views
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Don't think it matters to be fair. Came across as a decent enough bloke but totally wrong appointment. Wish him luck elsewhere but probably as coach rather than manager.

The only person who could succeed here in my view would be a big name who would command sufficient respect that FB etc would leave him to get on with it. Would anyone of that calibre ever be interested and, come to that, would FB ever loosen the leash?

Comment

Pete is right, it was Hart's choice to stay or go, maybe he had second thoughts and didn't feel that he could achieve our ambitions etc.

Comment

Mutual Consent is also used when the club agrees to pay him off rather than sack him and fight over compensation.All done and dusted.

Comment

Maybe Paul Hart felt that night he was on a looser and couldn't turn it around.... Still he gained experience of another sacking

Comment

It wasnt his fault he was appointed in the first place. The blame lies with the numpty who appointed him (and Magilton).

FFS....I WANT MY RANGERS BACK!
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Maybe its true, but the club have previous on this don't they? They are desparate for people to believe that they are not hire and fire merchants, so will say anything (Dowie was 'temrinated' not sacked IIRC) to avoid that.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Maybe player power?

Maybe being booed??

Maybe felt he could not progress the team??

Your views
                More spin Pete.

About time you stopped believing GP's lies.

Comment

Hart felt he couldn't do it...

He's laying on the beach now in Portsmouth...

Comment

i think it was probably a combination of the fans, players and board relations that made him go.

lets face it the mood around the club at the moment is not good so that doesnt help.
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

What an F****** joke, if he wasn't sacked then maybe the conditions or people he is working under had something to do with it !!! Changing the manager continuously hasn't helped, why don't we change someone else ??!

Comment

Is this just the same wordplay as not sacking Gregory, De Canio, Sousa, Magilton and Dowie?

Comment

Working...
                        X