X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpool roll call.............

I'm there.

'We're on the march with someone's army!!!'
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Hopefully see you in the morning mate :what:

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Madmen!!!.

Comment

We're on the train tomorrow.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Was debating going last night, not bothering now after the latest debacle
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Cant do tomorrow, will be at nottingham forest though.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                We're on the train tomorrow.
                Hammer for someone that moans so much I am impressed that your making that journey. Sod that but I respect your loyalty
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Leaving in a few hours, going up for the weekend! Really don't know why and if I hadn't sorted it way in advance would never be going!

Got to get some chants going 2moro maybe, Gregory, Harford, Di Canio, Ainsworth, Dowie, Ainsworth, Sousa, Magilton, Gallen & Birhcam, Hart & Harfords blue army!

or some circus related songs!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Hammer for someone that moans so much I am impressed that your making that journey. Sod that but I respect your loyalty
                    I haven't missed a game all season.

I support my club, but will criticise them when they deserve it. That's why I laugh when people on here say they rate Leigterwood. I see him every week, and most weeks he is shocking. A big reason why we have only won 1 in 10 games. Anyway, some people on here like mediocrity. I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      I haven't missed a game all season.

I support my club, but will criticise them when they deserve it. That's why I laugh when people on here say they rate Leigterwood. I see him every week, and most weeks he is shocking. A big reason why we have only won 1 in 10 games. Anyway, some people on here like mediocrity. I don't.

You should support a different club then, Joke..well sort of
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm going,don't think we'll take more than 400.

Comment

Waiting for mate to let me know if he's coming or not, could be their...
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

setting off in a few hours, making a weekend of it

Comment

Some unbelievable loyalty being displayed. Caring responsibilities preclude me from going even though it's only 50miles/an hour away for me. Have to say I'd probably baulk at paying £24.50 to sit in the open anyway (weather forecast is atrocious plus the "thaw" is somewhat hindered by an evil wind up here).
                              I strongly think the League should cap what any club can charge visiting fans to sit in manifestly inferior conditions. No roof should equal a max price of £5 - no ifs or buts. Pool would argue that it's only temporary pending redvelopment but their refurb has been going on ages. I bet they'd pull their finger out and sort it a lot quicker if they weren't allowed to charge normal prices in the interim.

Comment

Working...
                              X