• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor sod
    WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Far from it mate. I think It's been harsh, however he did bring it on himself by talking to the fans and giving interviews. It was almost like he was looking to get sacked.

I don't like the reports that Flav *alegidly* interferes in team affairs, nor do I like the fact that the manager *alegidly* doesn't get to chose ALL his own players as this cannot help him to build a team and work out the best formular, but some of Sousa's tactics were a joke.

None of us can say whether or not he'd have done well for us, but from what I saw, I have doubts that it would have worked out for him.

I think ruling out the likes of fergusson is unwise too.
      He's done pretty well at Peterborough and could bring a few of his current squad with him.
      Also, he will have connections through his dad, and surely 1st option on the Manure youngsters willing to drop a league.
      His knowledge of English football is a headstart and can only help his management of a CCC club.
      Think you are mistaken there mate.

If you think the goings on at the club at the moment aren't going to influence possible managers then you are mistaken.

As for Man U players, did he not say that he would not get players in on loan from Man U because of his dad, how many does he have at the moment? None.

I thought Gianni was mates with Ferguson... Hasn't really helped us has it?
      Last edited by haqpr1963; 14-04-2009, 04:33 PM.
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
        Think you are mistaken there mate.

If you think the goings on at the club at the moment aren't going to influence possible managers then you are mistaken.

As for Man U players, did he not say that he would not get players in on loan from Man U because of his dad, how many does he have at the moment? None.
        I'm not sure what you mean by that as I did not mention this?

And as for the Man utd players...I very much doubt he'll stick to that.
        I think most of that was said as he knew none of them would drop to league one, hence he has none in his squad.

Let's be honest...If for example the new prodigy Macheda was available and SAF wanted to loan him to a CCC club, do you honestly think DF would say "sorry Dad, I better not in case all the other managers laugh at me!"???

I doubt it.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

United have 3 players out on loan to league 1 teams at the moment.....

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

United have 3 players out on loan to league 1 teams at the moment.....
            Sorry, should have made myself clearer in calibre of player. Hewson, Zieler and Cleverley are hardley great players.

If the likes of Tosic, Welbeck, Foster, Gibson, Kuszczak, Possebon, Macheda amd Eckersley, who are all very good players and have been in the 1st team fairly recntly were offered, I don't think he'd say no to most.

Ok, Hewson and Cleverly are both decent, but not sure they'd do it in the CCC. I'm not 100% confident that Eckersley would either, but I'm just picking names.

Comment

Yeah, but are they likely to send out decent players on loan?

Comment

Yeah, but are they likely to send out decent players on loan?
                I don't see why not mate.
                Deppends on how they sit for injuries at the time. This season they have had quite a few so they didn't loan some of the better ones out.

I think a few of the players I mentioned will go out next season.

Comment

To be honest I do think he was too good for us. As a first team coach. He obviously had ideas and things he wanted to try out, but was restricted in doing so. Just like I think Dowie was too good for us as a first team coach. The position was beneath them both. To be honest if things are going to carry on as they are they may as well leave Ainsworth in charge. That way he can develop in the position as coach. Then when he feels he has experience and is ready to take the next step into management, then he will most probably move on elsewhere. No self respecting manager will want the role as it stands now.

We will never know Sousa's full potential with us as a manager. But I feel he had enough about him to be better than just a coach.

Comment

Macheda sums up one of our biggest mistakes this year. United and Arsenal get in good European youngsters and bring them on through the youth and reserves over a couple of years, they don't get them in on loan and expect them to fit right into the first team.

He would be class on loan next year, but don't see it happening now.

Comment

Possibly not Macheda, but there are still some very useful youngsters in that squad who'll be reasonably realistic.

Comment

Working...
                      X