Stewart: Work ethic must improve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewart: Work ethic must improve

Damion believes the R's need to show greater effort as a team if they're to turn around recent form

More...

how many more players are going to say 'more effort needed'.. Actions speak louder then words SO instead of promising stuff go and do your job on the PITCH

Comment

Interesting points made by Stewart, says the team is focusing to much on 2 or three players to deal with the defensive side of things when it should be dealt with as a team, totally agree with him there

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
        how many more players are going to say 'more effort needed'.. Actions speak louder then words SO instead of promising stuff go and do your job on the PITCH
        spot on w10 absolutely spot on.same thing every other day.ill improve,we will improve F***ing do it then.:devil:
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

sorry but i can't take this pr1ck seriously....especially wearing that hat FFS !

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
            sorry but i can't take this pr1ck seriously....especially wearing that hat FFS !
            ;D
            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

I do agree with Stewart. ALL players should track down. Defence starts as soon our attack is shut down, or more precisely when one of eleven players loses his ball
              This habit was broken when Rowland and Mahon got injured.

Fighting spirit all over the pitch is also a key word.My humble view only,though.

Comment

more effort? its not like we are the ones who need to do something about it! dont say it to the website say it the the yucking players
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Ah this week's interview pieces have started already, I'll be sure to remind Damion of this after we get mauled at Blackpool!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                    Ah this week's interview pieces have started already, I'll be sure to remind Damion of this after we get mauled at Blackpool!
                    you won't be the only one.. there's going to be a long que of fans waiting to remind him

Comment

This ought to be pinned soon

http://wearetherangersboys.com/forum...176#post233176

Comment

Working...
                      X