X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love us to give Balanta AND German more time on the pitch

Comment

why would it worry buzz? he's not a winger
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

id defo like to see more of balanta im not sure about german.i havnt seen him enough for me to decide on him.
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
          I agree but for some reason, that is where Magilton and Hart are playing him. If we sign Kitson or Cousins, that will prevent him playing behind Simpson, as we will be playing 4-4-2 and he is currently not playing well enogh to play in the centre.

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
            oh i agree he isnt a winger.but they seem insistant on playing him there.
            id love to see buzz back in his right position and prove all the doubters wrong.cnt see him gettin played there tho :(

Comment

I would love to take part in a QPR training session to really see what goes on.

I think Buzz and Tarrabt seem to be carrying extra timber.

As most know I used to play at a high level where you had to be 110% fit which is what they seem to care about more than skill unfortunately, in the lower league's.

I just don't think the players look fit.

I bet the difference between arsenals training and QPR is immense.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

As most know I used to play at a high level where you had to be 110% fit which is what they seem to care about more than skill unfortunately, in the lower league's.

i listened to a qpr podcast the other week.
                bircham and gallen where on there and they more less said that all they done was football tennis under holloway lol

Comment

Get down to arsenals training ground and Video it then give it to Hart then.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

He's a moody little sod!

He'll get over it!
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I nearly threw more than a hissy fit when I realised Adel wasn't in the team but WAS on the bench.

The single most talented player at the club and a man who would've drawn yellow cards and got through more work than the rooster chaser.

As for those thinking Cook would replace Buzz & / or Adel --- :what: --- you don't replace the car wheel with the spare thats a flat tyre.
                      Cook will always be a near on legend for me but I fear he's destined for the Chiswick & District League due to injury
                      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                        fact is,buzz and taarabt will not start in the same team
                        Especially as we are only going to hoof it up to Agyemang. What a joy that is to watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ask Ha9, he should know.

Comment

Working...
                          X