Hart not going adel threw a paddy that's all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart not going adel threw a paddy that's all

All that happened was adel was still phised off about the penalty and not starting, and was going round after the game saying if I'm not going to play I'll leave very similar to his last eggy fit.
    A storm in a tea cup and not worth talking about, just the press are picking up on everything at the moment due to what's gone on in the past

Sounds about right - cheers egham
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Oh so Hart will stay for another week or two, great
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

he is a fantastic player to watch at times adel and the most fustrating aswell but how many more time is he gonna throw his toys out the pram.im sure there are plenty of players who want to start every game and take the penaltys.instead of doin that make hart pick him from now on by impressing him in training and when he gets his chance on the pitch.
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
          All that happened was adel was still phised off about the penalty and not starting, and was going round after the game saying if I'm not going to play I'll leave very similar to his last eggy fit.
          A storm in a tea cup and not worth talking about, just the press are picking up on everything at the moment due to what's gone on in the past
          Parejo MK11

Comment

why is adel getting so worked up? he's leaving anyway right?

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
              the title of this thread could be deemed racist by some Egham, better change it old son
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

fact is,buzz and taarabt will not start in the same team

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                  fact is,buzz and taarabt will not start in the same team
                  That's right though and when Cook is fit, neither of them will start.

Comment

hopew so,we need more of a solid team

Comment

cook on the left will actually give us some much needed balance to the team.hopefully can get back to the lee cook we all know and loved

Comment

I over heard someone ask Cookie when he will be fit in the Platinum bar at half time and he said he was fully fit and should have played a couple of friendly games but due to the snow, he didn't. I hope he is back in contention for the Scuunthorpe game.

Comment

any possibility he could be on the bench for saturday??

Comment

With Cook back and looking confident, being a natural left winger, no wonder Buzz and two ball are having hissey fits.

Comment

having himback will give buzz and adel a kick up the backside and could improve there form.good news all round

Comment

Working...
                              X