Same players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same players

with men in the box who wanted to win the game, see that extra push I been talking about and you can win games, this is what it should be like.

Well done QPR and we all left HQ with a buzz :exciting:

To be fair, Vine and Helguson as a pairing hasn't been available up until now.
    I know where your comments are leading, and it's actually quite unfair -- it's not a pairing that Sousa ever had the chance of, due to injury (which is what 90% of us have been saying).

I'm really happy that we can at last play Vine at all, and that him and HH had more understanding than SDC had with ANY of the other strikers (ie Blackstock).
    What yesterday proved was i) how much we've missed Vine; ii) that HH, with the right strike partner actually works quite well (never felt him and Dex complemented each other -- not a criticism of DB); and iii) what a valuable acquisition Lopez -- ironically Sousa's only player choice -- would be to the squad.

Sign him up.

Very happy for Gareth -- he is a motivator and should be kept on in some capacity -- but not as full-time manager ("Go out and enjoy yourselves" only works up to a point!).
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
      To be fair, Vine and Helguson as a pairing hasn't been available up until now.
      I know where your comments are leading, and it's actually quite unfair -- it's not a pairing that Sousa ever had the chance of, due to injury (which is what 90% of us have been saying).

I'm really happy that we can at last play Vine at all, and that him and HH had more understanding than SDC had with ANY of the other strikers (ie Blackstock).
      What yesterday proved was i) how much we've missed Vine; ii) that HH, with the right strike partner actually works quite well (never felt him and Dex complemented each other -- not a criticism of DB); and iii) what a valuable acquisition Lopez -- ironically Sousa's only player choice -- would be to the squad.

Sign him up.

Very happy for Gareth -- he is a motivator and should be kept on in some capacity -- but not as full-time manager ("Go out and enjoy yourselves" only works up to a point!).
      Good post....

Great to see Vine back, just shows how much we have missed him this season.

Wonder how many games Dexter would have started if Vine and certain others had been available for the whole season.
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

That kind of game was reminiscent of 12 months ago.

Another day its 2 or 3-0 at half time.

Don't think I've seen Routledge or Cook have better games. Coincidentally playing as wingers.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I have the worst luck in the world.
          I usually miss the best games.

Had a bank holiday footy tourny...

Wish I never bothered though as I'm burnt and my ankle is killing.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Sheff Wed were a very poor side in my opinion and there for the taking!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Sheff Wed were a very poor side in my opinion and there for the taking!
              Makes it all bitter sweet when one of my mates who was playing footy with me is a Wednesday fan.

He was giving it the biggun when they were 2-0 up.

The look in his block head face was a picture

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Makes it all bitter sweet when one of my mates who was playing footy with me is a Wednesday fan.

He was giving it the biggun when they were 2-0 up.

The look in his block head face was a picture

I know a load of Sheff Wed fans and they were texting me throughout. Getting the winner. Priceless.:boss:
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Classic.
                  He was wearing his top and kissing his badge.

Both my brothers are QPR too and we were relentless in the abuse given back.

I so wish I had a picture of him at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Classic.
                    He was wearing his top and kissing his badge.

Both my brothers are QPR too and we were relentless in the abuse given back.

I so wish I had a picture of him at the time.
                    So do I!
                    Would have loved you to uploaded it so the rest of us could have a laugh!
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                    X